Fear, Stress and Anger

Does anybody else remember this Peter Davison and Pippa Haywood starring show by Michael Aitkins from I think 2007? I recall enjoying it a lot, but annoyingly it doesn't appear to be on DVD, which surprised me since I figured most post Doctor Who work would be commercially available due to the fanbase.

I don't remember much about it, other than that the parts of the daughters were played by the real-life daughter of the leading man and the real-life daughter of the writer.

The series was sponsored by Nepotists"R"Us.

I remember that I enjoyed it - don't remember much else about it though!

It's one of those that's fine, good even, but doesn't have anything particularly novel about it in terms of characters, story or much else. No big surprise it's been forgotten.

Never Better is another example.

Quote: jsg @ 29th April 2019, 2:08 AM

It's one of those that's fine, good even, but doesn't have anything particularly novel about it in terms of characters, story or much else. No big surprise it's been forgotten.

Never Better is another example.

Ah yes. I've just read Dsvison's autobiography hence going through his back catalogue. He seems to have a penchant for playing in pretty average sitcoms, from Holding the Fort to Sink or Swim.