Timewasters - Series 2 Page 2

Gary and his son did meet (played by Ian Lavender) in the 1990s, but I don't remember what their ages were supposed to be!

Quote: Aaron @ 21st March 2019, 12:20 AM

Gary and his son did meet (played by Ian Lavender) in the 1990s, but I don't remember what their ages were supposed to be!

Don't remember that, but then I wasn't a great fan of the later series as I thought they had totally drained it after about the 4th series.

Quote: Aaron @ 21st March 2019, 12:20 AM

Using information revealed in dialogue, we know that Michael (Gary's son) was 20 years older than Gary in Gary's "present".

Quote: Rood Eye @ 21st March 2019, 12:32 AM

Using information revealed in dialogue, we know that Michael (Gary's son) was 20 years older than Gary in Gary's "present".

And JJ would be 99 if he appeared in the present day whilst Jason would be only 27 if they ever did one set in the here and now.

Anyway....I don't think I'd have got the Back to the Future references as I really have never watched them all the way through.

That bit where he was on the chat show was quite good. Interesting episode.

Watched it tonight - excellent!

I expect there were holes as there usually are with time travel plots but I was determined not to look for them and just enjoy it, which I did.

Another great episode! :D

I'm still enjoying it, but not as much as the first series. I really love the characters, though. No-one stands out above or adds less to the humour. A lot of cheeky laugh out loud moments from all of them.

Forgot to mention the end of the series! And ooer, the time portal has been destroyed so how are they going to get back home and have further adventures?

But wait a minute!! What's this? Small girl, clearly from the 21st century skates past on a pair of roller shoes!

WELL how the **** did she appear back in time!?!?