Hello

Hello Everyone,
I'm Thea Lewis, living in Tiverton UK, I'm an average and cheerful lady. I love comedy and foresight for finding the reason to cheers in our daily life. I hope this place is to become a reason to come for happiness.

.................is it me you're looking for?

Welcome. Please leave your sense and sensibility on the doormat before entering.

:)

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 10th April 2019, 11:42 AM

Please leave your sense and sensibility on the doormat before entering.

I did that when I joined BCG - only to find that people object to my pride and prejudice.

Bastards! Angry

Quote: Rood Eye @ 10th April 2019, 11:45 AM

................ people object to my pride and prejudice.

Thrrrrummmmp Tisssssshhhhh - I thangyow !! Now you take my wife, somebody please........................

Welcome, Thea.

Hello, Thea! Looking forward to reading your posts. Are there any particular comedy shows or genres you really like? If you have a favourite and there's no thread for it, you could make one for us to add to. I'm always looking for something new and quirky to watch. :-)

:)

Hello Thea. You can make some more posts you know. You too Zdenek.

Hello for everyone!

This is getting silly now.

:D If these people think this is 'internet marketing' they are going to be living on bread and water for a long time.

Hey all, Im Serjio from Melbourne:):)Rolling eyes

I sense a trend in the making.

I just want to state that I have not sold out. I have not and never will be a sell out. Anyway, right about now I like to have a POT NOODLE. Available at all good stockists.

It's a pity Thea never came back (or was completely made up) as she's pretty hot.