School coursework survey

Hello, it would be a huge help to me if you could fill in this short survey about TV shows for my schoolwork: https://forms.gle/uMAhqg4r5c3rcfe38 Thank you in advance to anyone who completes it!:)

The form requires me to supply my email address before it can be submitted.

Accordingly, it seems blindingly obvious to me that the survey cannot possibly be part of anybody's school coursework.

All those questions? Why? Oh, hang on...you missed one out. You forgot to ask what colour knickers I wear on a Friday!

Quote: Old Lady Leg @ 5th April 2019, 9:29 PM

All those questions? Why? Oh, hang on...you missed one out. You forgot to ask what colour knickers I wear on a Friday!

You wear some? What's so special about Fridays?

Many fake surveys comprise lots of irrelevant questions and a couple of questions that they really want the answers to.

I suspect this survey really wants to know only two things: whether or not you subscribe to any TV subscription services (Netflix, etc ) and your email address - which will be used to spam you with offers of membership to those services you're not already subscribing to. They've also asked how much disposable income you have every week so they'll know that you can afford what they're trying to sell you!

It's a well-known scam tactic to encourage responses by saying that the survey is required for schoolwork and how very very very grateful the little schoolboy/girl will be to all those who respond.

Quote: Chappers @ 5th April 2019, 9:37 PM

Actually I don't wear knickers on Fridays. Hey! I should write a song about that! Then, when I'm on stage singing it, I can further make my point by...

Quote: Old Lady Leg @ 5th April 2019, 10:34 PM

Actually I don't wear knickers on Fridays. Hey! I should write a song about that!

Oh, I wear knickers on a Monday, a Monday,
a Monday because they keep me warm.
I always wear them on a Tuesday, a Tuesday,
a Tuesday: it's very much the norm.
I also wear them on a Thursday, a Saturday,
a Sunday: I'm very very posh
but never, never on a Friday, a Friday,
a Friday because they're in the wash!

I thank you. Laughing out loud

Quote: Chappers @ 5th April 2019, 9:37 PM

With reference to my riposte on the Status report thread a mo ago...................NOW, that IS a funny joke. Laughing out loud

Quote: Rood Eye @ 5th April 2019, 10:59 PM

I always wear them on a Tuesday, a Tuesday,
a Tuesday: it's very much the norm.

I thank you. Laughing out loud

That should be "Thrummmppppp Tisssssshhhhhh - I thangyow" - go on, now you try it. :)

Very good song by the way - is there any music? When is the single coming out? :D

What about Wednesday?

Quote: beaky @ 6th April 2019, 9:35 AM

What about Wednesday?

Data was unavailable at the time of writing but, having consulted Old Lady Leg, I am now able to offer a revised and more inclusive version:

I always wear them on a Tuesday, and even
on a Wednesday: it's very much the norm.

I thank you (again). Huh?

Quote: Rood Eye @ 6th April 2019, 9:49 AM

I thank you (again). Huh?

I only praise people once for an original work, so be grateful (?) for that.

Quote: Old Lady Leg @ 5th April 2019, 10:34 PM

Actually I don't wear knickers on Fridays. Hey! I should write a song about that! Then, when I'm on stage singing it, I can further make my point by...

I was actually referencing one of Jess Glynne's recent songs, which she performed on stage whilst actually taking off her...oh never mind...the moment's gone now...and so is Friday. We're talking weekend knickknacks now...and the welcome return of a nice roomy pair of sturdy-seamed elasticated floral panties...up to the armpits...no need for a bra! Get in! Well...not as in actually get in, although there would be plenty of room for everyone, but nooo...