Big Narstie

Who is this twat. I have seen him on two things now and he's an idiot. I suspect he's a crapper and if he is he should stick to his crap as TV personality he ain't.

I watched the newest episode of his show a few days ago and enjoyed it quite a bit. I've liked all the appearances he's had in stuff so far

I believe his genre of music is known as grime.

Unless there's something I've missed, rap is just very basic poetry read loudly and aggressively and packed with swear words, misogyny and all manner of other things totally unacceptable in a PC world (or any branch of Dixons for that matter).

As far as I can see, it doesn't have a single redeeming feature.

Having said that, Big Narstie is a very jovial and reasonably entertaining bloke - I have nothing against him.

He bottled bake off.
For charity too.
He's under W in my phone book

Quote: Aaron @ 20th March 2019, 12:21 PM

I believe his genre of music is known as grime.

My life will never be the same now knowing that. Sleepy

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 22nd March 2019, 7:13 AM

He bottled bake off.
For charity too.
He's under W in my phone book

:D

Was a waste of space on the Big Fat Quiz too.

All I can think of is that very last shot from Britain's Got More Talent, where he pushed another contestant for trying to cosy up to him for a dance. I fully understand, by the way the other guy was moving in on him, he wouldn't have wanted that kind of intimacy, but he shoved the guy REALLY hard and he shot off camera very quickly. Obviously, the internet went mad and slagged him off no end. However, he's still adored by fans (old and new), but some people might never be able/willing to shake that memory of him. I hadn't seen him anywhere else until that episode of BGMT...so I'm sure there will be others, like me, whose first recollection of him will be that unfortunate televised shove.

Quote: Old Lady Leg @ 22nd March 2019, 9:40 AM

I'm sure there will be others, like me, whose first recollection of him will be that unfortunate televised shove.

Yeah remember that. He ticks a lot of boxes, the big box, the nasty box, the I've got a bigger arse than Kim Kardashian box. Not many can say that. I think his appeal is he's consider quiet trendy by the young , whilst keeping it clean enough for the adults. He's also quiet "real" especially when placed next to Reese Moog or Boris. But best of all, is he doesn't bring in all this Narcissistic tosh that the American Rappers insist on. Big Nasty is cuddly. Not for me , but my kids love him. Must admit, it does annoy me that you must sound Afro American to be a rap artist, or Landan and black for Grime. Come on Cliff Richards, prove me wrong with your next album (keep it clean for the kids).

In fairness, what do you expect to happen? If you get in someone's personal space unprompted

I can't actually understand a word he mumbles.

Great show already tonight, the riffing between them was brilliant, it's a shame the show is on so late

No it's not.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 23rd March 2019, 8:34 AM

No it's not.

Laughing out loud

From what I have seen, he is irritating and offers no comedy value to the panel shows he's drafted into do (presumably to make up the numbers and for other reasons..)

Not into Grime. Acquired taste? Probably.

He's just some fat slob who can't speak properly.

Quote: Old Lady Leg @ 22nd March 2019, 9:40 AM

All I can think of is that very last shot from Britain's Got More Talent, where he pushed another contestant for trying to cosy up to him for a dance. I fully understand, by the way the other guy was moving in on him, he wouldn't have wanted that kind of intimacy, but he shoved the guy REALLY hard and he shot off camera very quickly. Obviously, the internet went mad and slagged him off no end. However, he's still adored by fans (old and new), but some people might never be able/willing to shake that memory of him. I hadn't seen him anywhere else until that episode of BGMT...so I'm sure there will be others, like me, whose first recollection of him will be that unfortunate televised shove.

I saw that moment on a panel show (can't remember which one) and I've thought he's an idiot ever since. You're right he pushes him so hard he could have caused an injury so what a big man he is pushing around someone who is half his size.