Make an unfounded claim about the poster above you Page 235

Playfull radicalised his wife who used it as an excuse to buy a whole new wardrobe.

Firkin recently sent off a saliva sample to have a DNA analysis of his ancestry. He was hoping for Viking, but it turns out he is mainly Chicken Madras with a bit of cotton bud swab. Funny that, looking at him i thought he would be mainly Ewok.

In an attempt to be profound Palyfull sculpted a bust of Trump out of Palastinian excrement . It's called "President Dump - no flys on me". Playfully is currently trying to fashion Hilary Clinton out of urine, it's proving tricky.

'Firkin' is a verb which describes the act of singing in a fake or affected cod accent such as Chas and Dave's lovable cockney, the Wurzel's West Country yokel or Andrea Bocelli's 'Chico Marx' style Italian. It is thought this word is derived from the old English word 'firk' or 'fyrke' as in -

'Then Boudicca did taunt the Roman army, making fun of the Roman dialect by singing a request they "fyrke off-a back-a to-a da Rome-a." Upon which the Romans set about fyrking Boudicca and her entire army.'

Humourless fyrkers...

However he puts it Playfull can't deny his own past as a dirty little Fyrker. He always came home covered in the fyrking stuff and his mom did tantrum accordingly. His FATHER that's right not his father but his FATHER did look down upon on him and did righteously chastise him as the Old Testament jealous God (visiting the iniquity of the fathers, etc.) kinda guy that he is. However he did temper this down to angelic dirty little fyrker, i.e. he took the edge of it due to his Sons beliefs as regards forgiving the dirty lidl fyrkers. Yes.

Frankie is not only the editor of the leading psychic journal 'The monthly charlatan', he is also a pioneer in the field of psychic research. He has recently gone beyond the confines of the traditional disciplines of - 'clairaudience' (pretending to hear messages from spirit), 'clairvoyance' (pretending to see the departed) and 'clairsentience' (the ability to pretend to feel a vague presence of a departed loved one) - to launch an entirely new branch of psychic tomfoolery 'clairolfafience' or the imaginary ability to smell the presence of those who have passed.

Speaking earlier today Frankie explained "most of us have a distinctive odour whilst alive, I certainly know I do! So, it is only to be expected that the visiting departed would bring with them their own individual spectral funk". When questioned he admitted that there is no scientific evidence to support his malodourous theory, though he did point out that having no proof and sounding preposterous actually placed his theory slap bang in line with most current psychic belief.

When asked what type of odour might be expected from a visiting wraith Frankie suggested usually a feint whiff of mouldy cheese accompanied by a hint of stale piss. A description which most clients could immediately identify as definitely belonging to their elderly departed relative.

Laughing out loud One laughs ay playfull, one laughs with him, not at him. One doz eggs and a bit of rambling while I think of something...

Oh yes, playfull likes to poke hairy donkeys.

What many people don't know is that UK comedy is the most regulated sector in the country. The Comedic Services Authority regulates all comedy ensuring that reputable comedians (such as Davidson, Bowen, Davro etc.) are licensed to spread mirth and glee responsibly. Frankie Mildly Perturbed has absolutely nothing to do with this process.

When the conversation turns to pies Will Cam tells everyone he would kill for a good meat and potato pie but he knows that isn't true and he would never kill someone over a pie. Conversely, Will Cam makes it no secret that he hates cheese and onion pies but he does like cheese and onion pasties. Will Cam also runs a popular Fray Bentos fan website and as a result has been supplied with a large quantity of tinned foods by the brand that he keeps stacked up in his bedsit.

Definitely Tarby is an anagram of - Ardently yet fib I
A truly remarkable confession?

Playfull inspired me to restart this thread. Angelic

Bill Jaguar holds the record for the number of hair bobbles (ask your wife) placed around his genitalia. at the last count he had 543.

Will Cam is the type of idiot who wouldn't bump this shitty thread.

Will Cam is so named because he does actually have a video camera up his member, unfortunately it only has one aperture which is around f8, so no good for low light bedroom scenes. Only useful for daylight filming - midday is the time he usually erects it; but this unfortunately is the reason he has been hauled up on more than one occasion when he gets it out for candid shots in the local park.

Hercules likes to wear a mini skirt and eat a flake seductively in front of builders. He enjoys the crack.