Anyone know James Corden?

Bit of a long shot this...anyone on here know James Corden? Just want to ask him a question and don't hold out much hope in sending it to his agent or c/o his TV show's.

Ta

playfull

Quote: playfull @ 29th March 2019, 2:24 PM

Bit of a long shot this...anyone on here know James Corden? Just want to ask him a question and don't hold out much hope in sending it to his agent or c/o his TV show's.

Ta

playfull

Have you tried Facebook? If he's there send him a private message. I don't know if you can do the same on Tweeter.

Thanks Chappers, might give it a try. but not very good on the facebook twittery things.

Quote: playfull @ 29th March 2019, 9:33 PM

Thanks Chappers, might give it a try. but not very good on the facebook twittery things.

Join the club. :S

Quote: playfull @ 29th March 2019, 2:24 PM

Ta

playfull

If it's about hiring or his rates, the agent is the best bet.

Quote: Paul Wimsett @ 30th March 2019, 5:22 AM

If it's about hiring or his rates, the agent is the best bet.

It's not really a professional enquiry.

His agents say no email only written letters, so sending one but expect it will just be binned. I was using the BCG to try the six degrees of separation thing (or even better two degrees...)

Don't want to post here the nature of the request but it is cheeky, and might just appeal to him.

Thanks for the replies.

Quote: playfull @ 30th March 2019, 12:50 PM

It's not really a professional enquiry.

His agents say no email only written letters, so sending one but expect it will just be binned. I was using the BCG to try the six degrees of separation thing (or even better two degrees...)

Don't want to post here the nature of the request but it is cheeky, and might just appeal to him.

Thanks for the replies.

He doesn't f**k just anybody, you know.

Quote: beaky @ 30th March 2019, 1:01 PM

No, but i might...

Quote: beaky @ 30th March 2019, 1:01 PM

So he turned you down then!

That's a no to the OP then....

Quote: Chappers @ 1st April 2019, 8:41 PM

So he turned you down then!

yes, the bastard! I even offered Equity rates.

And a starring role I hope.