The Ark Lark

Mrs Noah
What are you eating now Noah?

Noah
It's a Chuck

Mrs Noah
Whats a Chuck?

NOAH
Its like a cross between a chicken and a duck and you get loads of meat but its not greasy

Mrs Noah
You're going to get in trouble doing this you know we're supposed to be saving them not eating them , I mean wheres the f**king point in building an ark if you're going to eat all the f**king animals. We're going to end up getting f**king nicked

NOAH
How god made me marry a foul mouth bitch like you is beyond? Stop worrying all we have to do is eat the other one and no one will ever know they existed

Mrs Noah
Oh go on then I'll have a leg

NOAH
Which one , one of the front ones? Or the back one, I wouldn't recommend the middle ones they're as tough as f**k

It's got legs!

We'll never know Roody thanks to that greedy bastard.

Good gag concept, but how would anyone not reading know this is Noah?

I see what you mean , this is just a throwaway but the point is valid so I've just fixed that bit by putting his name in thanks for the heads up Gappy

Quote: Teddy Paddalack @ 28th March 2019, 7:31 PM

I see what you mean , this is just a throwaway but the point is valid so I've just fixed that bit by putting his name in thanks for the heads up Gappy

For a throwaway sketch on BCG, Noah's identity is made perfectly clear by the title and by the script.

If you were going to submit it for broadcast somewhere, Gappy's point would be crucial.

You haven't actually fixed it by putting his name into the dialogue because there are countless people called Noah and, by the time listeners have realised which one we are listening to, the sketch will probably be half over.

If you seriously want to fix the 'fault', there'd have to be some early dialogue about not having seen land for almost 40 days, or something similarly related to the biblical story.

I'm not suggesting you actually do that: it's absolutely fine as it is for all practical purposes related to BCG. :D

I have no intention of submitting it anywhere its just for here but the point is well taken and I have done the adjustments and added a little as well. You're right though Roody it was lazy .

It's a clever sketch, actually.

I bet half the people who read it don't get it!

The new line, "Where's the f**king point in building an ark if you're going to eat all the f**king animals. We're going to end up getting f**king nicked" is a classic. Laughing out loud

Thanks Rood I'm glad you liked the minor maladjustment's .