Funny pictures Page 92

Quote: Briosaid @ 14th March 2019, 8:43 AM

There's one missing- think its first name is Theresa.

'as a way it came gal.

You know me, theys all a load of shite.

You've got to admire German efficiency, but maybe not their gender correctness (although it doesn't bother me in the slightest :P ). Bought a display cabinet on Amazon and this is printed on the front of the assembly leaflet ;-

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 24th March 2019, 4:55 PM

You've got to admire German efficiency, but maybe not their gender correctness (although it doesn't bother me in the slightest :P ). Bought a display cabinet on Amazon and this is printed on the front of the assembly leaflet ;-

Women can wear trousers too, you know! You sexist bastard!

David Byrne, a screwdriver and a hammer. Got it.

Quote: Old Lady Leg @ 24th March 2019, 5:19 PM

Women can wear trousers too, you know! You sexist bastard!

All right, all right, keep yer slacks on, and wind your neck in - Google "male/female door symbols" and this is one type you will get, accepted as the norm around the world.

Or am I having now to be very wary next time I enter a public male toilet.

If you are busting for a piss - this might make you take a second look
Not a joke sign.

That hammer Herc is a welders hammer - for knocking off slag (ooh err)
Did you have to get the argon out to finish that cabinet off?

Acme?

Isn't that where Wile E Coyote gets all his stuff from?

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 25th March 2019, 8:37 PM

That hammer Herc is a welders hammer - for knocking off slag (ooh err)
Did you have to get the argon out to finish that cabinet off?

:D But not quite the same as the one I had when I was in the welding game in the early 60s - that had a head with a wedge one end and a point 'tuther.

Actually fitted it on the wall this afternoon and am looking at it now - looks great with my childhood Dinky cars/lorries and train sets in it. Bargain at £50 as I wouldn't want to make one from scratch.

"And can someone tell me if this bloody thing is on straight" - WHY do they do it when it is so effin' obvious!

As MIcky Flanagan says

The guy is saying - I've lost me hair, and I'm not having it.
I'm gonna put this rug on me head and me and you are gonna collude in the illusion that i've still got a barnet.

:D But what struck me with this one (and others) is IF he had been say 30/40 years younger, he might have got away with it. Clearly the face doesn't fit the hair!! Not like say someone like George Burns or Tony Blackburn who "aged" their Irish as they got older - either making it greyer and/or receding.

This one tickled me

The girl was messaging her friends that she was drinking coffee stuck in traffic and wouldn't be able to make it