Outlaws

Anyone remember the 2004 BBC programme 'Outlaws' starring Phil Daniels?

Fantastic performances - particularly from Daniels and Phil Emmet Brown - and some really sharp, smart, insightful dialogue!

Why isn't the BBC making programmes like this now?

playfull

Nobody? No one saw this and loved/hated it? Not even a meh!?

Maybe that is why the BBC aren't making programmes like it?

There you go, answered my own question.

I have never seen it so I can't comment I'm Afraid.

I have only the vaguest memory of this being on, and never watched it. Thought it was straight drama at the time.

Maybe they will show it on that new drama channel. But it's highly unlikely though.

You can check out some clips on YouTube.

I had actually forgotten about it until Jennie asked about legal sitcoms. It is a hard edged, but funny, little hidden Gem of a programme.

If anyone from the BBC is reading this - go dig it out and rebroadcast it at a proper slot you numpties!

I frickin' loved this show when it was one. I was quite young at the time, but I remember rewatching a few eps on YouTube a few years back and it was still really bloody good. Shame you can't seem to get the DVD or even torrent the series (last time I looked anyway)

Just having a quick search and a few of the eps are still up on YouTube, but not all of them :(. Seems to be lost to the ether of time

Quote: LOTAC @ 21st March 2019, 6:17 PM

Shame you can't seem to get the DVD or even torrent the series (last time I looked anyway)

You can get it on both in fact. But torrents aren't legal so I'll just link the DVD:

See Amazon product listing

Quote: jsg @ 21st March 2019, 6:26 PM

You can get it on both in fact. But torrents aren't legal so I'll just link the DVD:

See Amazon product listing

Oh my! Should have done a quick search before posting, but thanks for setting the record straight. As I say I did check a few years ago and back then there was nothing to find.

I'm gonna buy this right now!

Again thanks for letting us know

EDIT: Wow, have you seen the price for a brand new set? 67.99!?!?!?! Secondhand copy it is for me