Zapped - Series 3

Recently finished watching series three of Zapped on Dave and I'm hoping there will be another series very soon, because I cannot do without this in my life. Paul Kaye is hilarious as Howell. All the actors, especially James Buckley and Ricky Grover really stand out for me, too. They all work together so well.

Let's hope! It'd be great to see this continue for another few series yet. Feels like there's a lot of mileage in the setting that they've only just begun to explore - not to mention the loose ends in Brian and co's stories.

Not a day goes by, here, without one of us quoting some nonsense or other from Zapped. "That is a fat bag!" The scene with the fairies and the mirror, when Hawthorn thought there was someone the other side offering him out for a fight. It makes me laugh so much. There's definitely something in the writing that grabs me. Even when Howell went into Brian's world, his hair and bad behaviour still creased me up. His attempt at karaoke. Omg...I need more.

Quote: Old Lady Leg @ 19th March 2019, 11:40 AM

Not a day goes by, here, without one of us quoting some nonsense or other from Zapped. "That is a fat bag!" The scene with the fairies and the mirror, when Hawthorn thought there was someone the other side offering him out for a fight. It makes me laugh so much. There's definitely something in the writing that grabs me. Even when Howell went into Brian's world, his hair and bad behaviour still creased me up. His attempt at karaoke. Omg...I need more.

It's a pity you didn't watch it first time round as I would then have joined in with the praise, but I'm old you know and it's all a bit blurred now. :(

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 19th March 2019, 3:30 PM

It's a pity you didn't watch it first time round as I would then have joined in with the praise, but I'm old you know and it's all a bit blurred now. :(

Rewatch it all from the beginning. I have been and am just about to start Series 3 again. You'll be just as happy with it as you were first time round. I promise.

Disappointing to learn today it's been cancelled. It actually was funny - unlike the current much hyped offerings on BBC like Ghosts and Don't Forget The Driver!