Who do you fancy? Page 1,291

Have you ever noticed that some women are more beautiful than others? Am I allowed to say that these days? Probably not... so... moving swiftly along...

The thing about sexual attractiveness is that it's not all about conventional beauty: some people just have "it" and some people just don't and, among those that do have it, some have more of it than others.

And on that note, I'd like to give you someone who I think is absolutely smoking hot:

No, not Tim! (Not that there's anything wrong with that sort of thing, of course).

I think Rachel (the character, not necessarily the actress who portrays her - but who knows?) is one of the hottest women I have ever seen on TV.

Not the most beautiful perhaps (well, there's no "perhaps" about it actually) but certainly absolutely red-hot in the desirability department.

This is the dilemma that has bedevilled many a man since the beginning of time: he wants a woman like Jan Leeming but, simultaneously, he wants one like Rachel from "The Office".

Why? Because sometimes you need a piece of chalk and sometimes you need a piece of cheese.

Quote: Rood Eye @ 15th March 2019, 3:31 PM

Have you ever noticed that some women are more beautiful than others? Am I allowed to say that these days? Probably not... so... moving s9 wiftly along...

The thing about sexual attractiveness is that it's not all about conventional beauty: some people just have "it" and some people just don't and, among those that do have it, some have more of it than others.

And on that note, I'd like to give you someone who I think is absolutely smoking hot:

No, not Tim! (Not that there's anything wrong with that sort of thing, of course).

I think Rachel (the character, not necessarily the actress who portrays her - but who knows?) is one of the hottest women I have ever seen on TV.

Not the most beautiful perhaps (well, there's no "perhaps" about it actually) but certainly absolutely red-hot in the desirability department.

This is the dilemma that has bedevilled many a man since the beginning of time: he wants a woman like Jan Leeming but, simultaneously, he wants one like Rachel from "The Office".

Why? Because sometimes you need a piece of chalk and sometimes you need a piece of cheese.

I know you have a thing for Jan Leeming but she strikes me as a bit cold and too laced up. But then I'm a woman.

Quote: Briosaid @ 15th March 2019, 7:30 PM

I know you have a thing for Jan Leeming but she strikes me as a bit cold and too laced up. But then I'm a woman.

I get the overwhelming impression that Jan Leeming is simply bursting with love: I think she needs desperately to love someone deeply and to be loved deeply in return. I have to say I find that very endearing.

And she's an absolute cracker for 77. :D

Quote: Rood Eye @ 15th March 2019, 7:52 PM

I get the overwhelming impression that Jan Leeming is simply bursting with love: I think she needs desperately to love someone deeply and to be loved deeply in return. I have to say I find that very endearing.

And you think you're the man to do It!!!
Maybe you shoukd set your sites lower.

Quote: Rood Eye @ 15th March 2019, 7:52 PM

Well as you were looking on Plentyoffish why don't you give it a go?

Quote: Briosaid @ 15th March 2019, 9:17 PM

Maybe you should set your sites lower.

Quote: Chappers @ 15th March 2019, 9:31 PM

why don't you give it a go?

Strangely, ever since I was a teenager, whenever I've seen a beautiful girl at a party or a disco or whatever, I've heard your two voices - one in one ear, and one in the other.

It's nice to finally meet you both in person (almost). :D

I think I remember you - standing in the corner, dressed in black, tapping to the Beatles.

I quite fancy Anthony Hopkins. Always have, really. He is SO dark and sultry in Westworld. Silence of the Lambs? Don't get me started. Ohh...I can't. However, I especially love him in Magic. He plays Corky a ventriloquist with a wonderfully creepy little friend called Fats. I live with a fair few little vent dolls myself (more than 20), so any film including naughty dolls etc. is already right up our street. We all watch horror together. It's not weird. It's not!

Yes. He definitely has something.

Quote: Old Lady Leg @ 17th March 2019, 11:24 AM

I live with a fair few little vent dolls myself (more than 20)

Ever since lunchtime today, I've been trying to imagine you and your house but I can't come up with anything that doesn't look like a scene from "Inside Number 9". Huh?

Quote: Rood Eye @ 17th March 2019, 11:41 PM

Ever since lunchtime today, I've been trying to imagine you and your house but I can't come up with anything that doesn't look like a scene from "Inside Number 9". Huh?

Aww...they're only little ones...about 20-30 inches tall. Very old, so each one has his own character. The first thing I do when they arrive is clean them up and make sure their mouths are fixed, so they can talk to each other. Imagine being stuck in a dusty attic or garage for decades, unable to shout for help. Horrible thought!

Often, these boys (I also have a couple of girls) are in a terrible state...legs disintegrated, face/head cracked, stuffing/straw pouring out. I fix them...and they're very thankful...and a lot less likely to stab me to death as I sleep.

Leo Varadcar. I know he's not interested in women but he's a lovely man. Any of you men agree?

Quote: Briosaid @ 3rd April 2019, 12:15 AM

Leo Varadcar. I know he's not interested in women but he's a lovely man. Any of you men agree?

If we're talking personality, I have no idea how lovely he is.

If we're talking physical appearance, he looks perfectly okay to me but I can't see anything to set anybody's heart fluttering.

Quote: Briosaid @ 3rd April 2019, 12:15 AM

Never heard of him!

Quote: Chappers @ 3rd April 2019, 5:38 PM

Never heard of him!

He owns a cafe in Ireland.

People often refer to him as "Leo the teashop".