I read the news today oh boy! Page 2,017

Quote: Chappers @ 11th March 2019, 10:13 PM

I think I'll apply. I can prove I'm poor.

You need to be 18-24 though. I've read the description.

Quote: Paul Wimsett @ 12th March 2019, 5:17 AM

You need to be 18-24 though. I've read the description.

Oh that's a shame as Chappers is about 68 - 74 - couple of figures out - still, might be worth a try Mr DC! :D

I think Chappers has been telling his new bird he is 43... so he has to keep the illusion here too

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 12th March 2019, 8:30 AM

I think Chappers has been telling his new bird he is 43... so he has to keep the illusion here too

Yeah, but you don't have to lie to a budgie as they have a very short memory span.

In Italy, two men have been cleared of rape because the judge believed the alleged victim was not sufficiently attractive to be targeted.

I'll just leave that one with you. Whistling nnocently

Theresa May looks doomed as tonight's Brexit vote looms.

I have never believed Brexit was going to happen and I'm still expecting politicians to come up with some sort of "Bobby in the shower" plan in which we all go back to the days before the referendum which, of course, never happened.

Why is it people n the media are so anti-Brexit? They really aren't living in the real world.

It's because they have a brain and know It's an effing idiotic idea.

As the Brexit bandwagon loses yet another wheel, we're heading for the only possible solution to this fiasco - a second referendum.

I have no objection to ignoring the will of the people when 99.9% of the people haven't got a clue what they're voting for or against.

Democracy? My arse! Democracy is two foxes and a chicken deciding what they're going to have for dinner.

Roll on "Referendum 2" (This time it's sensible).

Yes, but this time there shoukd be an IQ test for those wanting to vote.:D

Aaah the superior voices of the losing remain voters.
52% are mentally sub-normal and the intelligent people were duped.
So we need to vote again to rectify the injustice.

A cogent and compelling argument.

What this country needs is a pro-Semitic dictator who's going to take a hard line on immigration and law and order.

That way, we'll have millions of undesirables rounded up, put on a boat and pushed off into the sea with strict instructions to keep going until they either sink or land somewhere non-British.

We'll also have great comedy and great musicals on TV, radio and at theatres all over the country.

You know it makes sense!

I voted Remain but I can see the 100 reasons why others voted Leave and they're not all 'Loons' I can assure you and unless we try to understand why everyone voted the way we did we will resolve nothing. So for me the the 'Polarisation' has to stop and we have to find common ground, because referring to each other as idiots isn't helping anyone.

Quote: Briosaid @ 13th March 2019, 12:03 AM

Yes, but this time there shoukd be an IQ test for those wanting to vote.:D

At the Nuremburg trials, of the 21 leading Nazis tested, 18 were found to have IQs above normal (119), of which 12 were "very superior" (128 & above).

I think that was to designed to feed into a narrative though? The test was converted from the English as well so were as as Von Ribbentrop came in at 129 it is evident to all he was a total idiot. And Speer came below him despite clearly being a genius .