I read the news today oh boy! Page 2,015

2014 - we had the referendum on Scottish independence. There were a few yobs out on the streets just after. (NO voters by the way) Those of us who voted YES were a bit disappointed but that was it. 10% of a difference was fairly conclusive. No horrible fights over it. It's past (till the next time!)

2016 All mayhem breaks loose because of troubles in the Tory party. Really , they deserve to burn for what they've done to this country.

There may be riots though if the democratically won Brexit does NOT happen.

Quote: Chappers @ 8th March 2019, 10:13 PM

There may be riots though if the democratically won Brexit does NOT happen.

There may be riots if it does, when the yobs who voted for it find they have bugger all food. And hell mend them for supporting bastarding Tories.

Quote: Briosaid @ 8th March 2019, 10:22 PM

There may be riots if it does, when the yobs who voted for it find they have bugger all food. And hell mend them for supporting bastarding Tories.

Laughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loud

Quote: Chappers @ 8th March 2019, 10:25 PM

Laughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loud

That seems to me like hollow laughter. Are you at last beginning to realise Brexit is a bloody disaster?

According to reports, Diane Abbott feels she will be raped or murdered by trolls and/or extremists.

I'm trying, unsuccessfully, to think of a witty comment that won't cause absolutely massive offence.

No, it's no good: I can't do it - so I'll just express my sincere wish that nobody seeks to harm her in any way.

Sometimes, discretion is the better part of comedic valour.

I suspect I know what you're thinking. Laughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loud

Quote: Briosaid @ 8th March 2019, 11:37 PM

I suspect I know what you're thinking. Laughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loud

I couldn't possibly comment. Whistling nnocently

Quote: Rood Eye @ 8th March 2019, 11:31 PM

According to reports, Diane Abbott feels she will be raped or murdered by trolls and/or extremists.

I'm lost for words...........if she thinks........she........no, better keep a cap on it before I regret posting summat explosive.

I can't abide Dianne Abbot she is a professional idiot who has held offices she shouldn't even be in never mind run. But her fears have to be noted as the rise of the 'Intolerant' is growing and the hatred they have is real. Rape is often not sexual it is a power play designed to demean the victim and the 'Intolerant' ones would enjoy that.
Make no mistake the guy who murdered Jo Cox in the street was one of these 'On Line Loons' and the internet is awash with them.

I shake my head when famous people go on about reading horrible threatening tweets sent to them...

Here's the 100% successful solution

DONT FUCKING READ THEM YOU STUPID FUCKWIT

It's not compulsory to do the social media bollocks thing

The internet is full of stupid f**king morons!! Don't you get it yet????

You don't HAVE to do Twitter or Facebook

I don't! It's shit!

Log off and shut up ffs....

Lofty I agree to a certain extent but even if you blanked them imagine someone coming up to you and mentioning how many death threats you've had, thats far from f**king funny.
Fame in any shape is now under attack in the age of social media and while I can see the sense in ignoring it to a degree I would still have a hammer inside my coat when I went out so I know I stand a good chance of getting back in safely :P

Quote: lofthouse @ 9th March 2019, 11:06 AM

I shake my head when famous people go on about reading horrible threatening tweets sent to them...

Here's the 100% successful solution

DONT FUCKING READ THEM YOU STUPID FUCKWIT

It's not compulsory to do the social media bollocks thing

The internet is full of stupid f**king morons!! Don't you get it yet????

You don't HAVE to do Twitter or Facebook

I don't! It's shit!

Log off and shut up ffs....

As Roy used to say "SAY WHAT YOU SEE!"

That could have been me speaking................. apart from the language. Angelic

Laughing out loud

Quote: lofthouse @ 9th March 2019, 11:06 AM

Log off and shut up

I think that's the standard salutation among Vulcans opposed to social media.

The BBC are offering a trainee journalist position at Radio One.

The position lasts for one year and the pay is £20,000.

The position is not open to white applicants, unless they can demonstrate that they are poor.