Newsjack Series 20 - February 2019 Page 21

Hurrah - I've made it in too.

Quote: Kenny Bania @ 7th March 2019, 6:05 PM

Well done - is that second week running, or was that ExeChris ?

Well done auditchris, obviously only room for one chris per week as nothing here.

Nope. Nowt for me. Again.

Congrats to those who made it.

Nothing here but it definitely wasn't my best week.

Who's ready for one last go?

Congrats to those who made the grade!

Another 9 rejects for me Angry
Oh and a rubbish sketch to add to the pile.

Aw rejected again! Sad face! :(

Ah well, go for glory in week 6! Well done those who made it this week. Everyone here, avanti!

Nothing here either - reasonably happy with submissions this week, though
One final push

Well done all.

congrats and commiserations all round.
be kinda helpful just to get a snotty email telling me to 'sod off and get another hobby' tbh.
so see you in the rejects cave - the newsjack equivalent of the bridge cafe on the apprentice - for finger pointing, giggles and a sticky ice finger and stale coffee in a polystyrene foam cup. yaaaaaaay! #YOLO

Quote: Danno @ 7th March 2019, 6:55 PM

congrats and commiserations all round.
be kinda helpful just to get a snotty email telling me to sod off and get another hobby tbh
so see you in the rejects cave - the newsjack equivalent of the bridge cafe on the apprentice - for finger pointing, giggles and a sticky ice finger and stale coffee in a polystyrene foam cup. yaaaaaaay! #YOLO

At least it's a cheap hobby and it gives the brain some exercise. Definitely a bit like the Bridge Cafe without all the blaming of the candidates that goes on there.

i'd be that really annoying candidate who ballsed up the task and then ordered egg and chips.

After having no success in the past three years I've now had two good emails in two weeks. I will now have to stop up to find out which joke they used.

Well done Jeremy, AuditChris and SillySausage!!

Thanks. Suspect mine will be quite an obvious one about Joss Stone playing a gig in Syria.

Brilliant Jeremy, AuditChris and SillySausage. I got the close but no cigar e-mail. Ah well, ready to go again next week.