2019: Celebrity Apprentice for Comic Relief

Liking the line up for this year's, so may well give it a look, especially as I am now officially a fan of Russell Kane.

I've just checked the lineup for this year's show and I think the producers should be sued under the Trades Descriptions Act.

Amanda Holden? Okay, I'll give you that one.

Ayda Williams? She's Robbie Williams' wife and being the wife of a celebrity does not make her a celebrity.

Kelly Hoppen? She's a successful businesswoman who's been on Dragons Den: that doesn't make her a celebrity.

Rachel Johnson? She's Boris's sister and being the sister of a celebrity does not make her a celebrity.

Tameka Empson? Never heard of her but I'm all for a bit of diversity in casting.

Omid Djalili? Yes, I'll give you this one as well.

Richard Arnold? Really scraping the barrel here.

Rylan Clark-Neal? And now we've gone right through the bottom of the barrel.

Russell Kane? A cheerful enough chap but I'm not a fan.

Sam Allardyce? A decent football manager and pundit but not really a celebrity.

All in all, the show looks very much like a damp squib.

Sounds ok to me.
A few strong willed people there... Bound to be fireworks.

Well we'll watch it won't we Stephen. :)

All things are relative and, in fairness to the people mentioned above, I have to acknowledge that they are in fact show business legends compared with some of the characters foisted upon us in recent years by the makers of "Celebrity Big Brother".

Quote: Rood Eye @ 3rd March 2019, 12:21 AM

All things are relative and, in fairness to the people mentioned above, I have to acknowledge that they are in fact show business legends compared with some of the characters foisted upon us in recent years by the makers of "Celebrity Big Brother".

Well now you're going the other way! The likes of Hancock, Sellers, Brucie, Max Miller, M&W, Ken Dodd et al are legends; but coming back to the celeb thing - it appears to be a given these days to call ANYONE who has appeared on television a celebrity.
I sometimes watch these celebrity quizzes for charity and think "well who the f**k are they!?!?!?!" And it turns out (my wife reads the celeb mags. >_< ) they've been on Shag Island or TWIT or whatever shit title they come up with and are actually Nobodies.