BBC Scotland - Still Game

Launched tonight - new channel and new series - but sadly I don't think the comedy is as strong as it used to be.

Had its moments though. :D

Viewers' opinions apparently cover a very wide spectrum with some saying this episode was utterly dreadful and totally unfunny while others say it was great.

I thought it was pretty weak on the whole. The viral video plot was a bit annoying as well, it just wasn't believable.

The Burnistoun on after wasn't anything special but I enjoyed it

Forgot to mention that Boabby said something about getting kiddies phones from Toys R Us...........>_<

Just sayin..............

I'm very sad to say it, as I'm a big Still Game fan, but it's probably a blessing that this is the final series - the quality has definitely diminished since it came back. Some funny moments, but very below par compared to what went before. I think on Sunday, to a degree, it even got overshadowed by the return of Burnistoun - the Game of Thrones skit was certainly the highlight.

One big bugbear I've had about the new SG episodes is the complete lack of reference to Frances and Tam's son (born near the end of series 6).

I have watched Still Game from beginning but over the past few series, since it returned have been pretty poor. The occasional laugh but mostly dire, well past its sell by date