La Residential Course

I having seen any residential courses on the subject of comedy before-until this one. It's based in the South of France and it's done by BBC3 writer Logan Murray. https://www.maisonduguit.com/comedy-writing

He's having a laugh!

Surely this is the comedy? And if its not then somebody needs to get the script on the go, for a working title I should imagine Chateau of Chuckles would cover it .

I've just checked on Air B&B and I can rent a 17th-century mansion with 11 beds in the south of France for £229 per night.

That £1603 for 7 nights, or £145 per person per week - thus saving each one of us about £600 on the deal.

Okay, that's the accommodation sorted. Now, what about comedy tuition?

No problem, Very good books on how to write comedy are available on Amazon for £9.99.

Hang on a minute, though. Now that the weather has turned nice, there's no need to go to the south of France. We can stay at home and learn everything we need to know for £9.99.

Sorted!

Rood you sound like your ready to storm the set of 'Wish You Where Here' and throw Pigs blood all over Judith Chalmers. Well I'd advise against it as she is very popular !

Quote: Teddy Paddalack @ 27th February 2019, 1:43 PM

Surely this is the comedy? And if its not then somebody needs to get the script on the go, for a working title I should imagine Chateau of Chuckles would cover it .

Absolutely, Teddy! Either that or a Poirot murder mystery.

More Poirot meets the Chuckle Brothers in a rehash of an Abbott & Costello/ Lon Chaney caper .

Another prime example of the "monetisation of failure".

I suppose if you can't think of ideas you can just pissed on wine.