I read the news today oh boy! Page 2,011

And why does the word 'arseholeface' spring into my mind every time I see a picture of Jacob Beast-Gob?

Quote: Briosaid @ 17th February 2019, 9:53 PM

More to the point, what do people think about Begum? I'm trying not to say 'about bloody Begum.'

Bring her back, lock her up, put the child into care.

It's not a matter of what she's done or hasn't done: it simply the fact that she and her radical ilk represent a threat to the security of the realm.

Quote: Rood Eye @ 17th February 2019, 10:39 PM

It's not a matter of what she's done or hasn't done: it simply the fact that she and her radical ilk represent a threat to the security of the realm.

I agree, but is there any evidence for a prosecution? She says she was 'only a housewife'.Can we prove otherwise? Very worrying.

Quote: Briosaid @ 17th February 2019, 11:48 PM

I agree, but is there any evidence for a prosecution? She says she was 'only a housewife'.Can we prove otherwise? Very worrying.

When William Joyce (a.k.a. Lord Haw-Haw) was arrested at the end of World War II, the authorities were dismayed to discover that his relentless radio-broadcasting of propaganda for the Nazis was not a criminal offence.

Refusing to be outdone, they promptly created a law making his actions not only a criminal offence but also a capital offence - they also took the exceedingly unusual step of making the law retrospective (i.e. they made it apply to actions taken before the law came onto the statute books).

Bingo! Job done! William Joyce was tried, convicted and hanged for doing things that, while he was doing them, were completely within the law.

I'm sure something similar could be arranged in the case of Ms Begum.

You can just see a Pathé News reel at the cinema in say 1947 with films of loads of Germans landing in English ports with the jolly voice of the commentator "Yes, they've served their country and been good Nazis, but say they've had enough of Mr Hitler and his SS and so want to settle here. Well jolly good and let's all give them a rousing good cheer as we welcome them into our community!"

Er no, and that's why we sit here today with a f**king great M on our foreheads.

She was only a child when she made the decision.
She was only an innocent housewife.
She is pregnant and jihadi Joe the father was killed fighting for his beliefs.

At what point did she realise it was an immature decision to go there?
Last year when Isis were still strong - or now when they are about to be totally eradicated.

"There's a funny tinge, lady. There is a funny tinge!" (Angela 'Maxi' Smith MP)

She hasn't helped their cause or Labour's but it is funny and makes an even bigger mockery of PC which Labour got themselves tied up in. If you set yourselves up to be purveyors of PC then you can't say things like stupid woman or funny tinge without being caught out.

Quote: Rood Eye @ 18th February 2019, 12:08 AM

When William Joyce (a.k.a. Lord Haw-Haw) was arrested at the end of World War II, the authorities were dismayed to discover that his relentless radio-broadcasting of propaganda for the Nazis was not a criminal offence.

Refusing to be outdone, they promptly created a law making his actions not only a criminal offence but also a capital offence - they also took the exceedingly unusual step of making the law retrospective (i.e. they made it apply to actions taken before the law came onto the statute books).

Bingo! Job done! William Joyce was tried, convicted and hanged for doing things that, while he was doing them, were completely within the law.

I'm sure something similar could be arranged in the case of Ms Begum.

What did I tell you? :O

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6719039/Home-Secretary-looking-carefully-call-rewrite-treason-law.html

Quote: Rood Eye @ 17th February 2019, 10:39 PM

and the Twenty First Century world as a whole as opposed to their medieval standards.

The Home Secretary has stripped Ms Begum of her British citizenship.

I think it was the right thing to do but it will serve no practical purpose as one of her radicalised friends in the UK will no doubt think it her duty to have an extra child and radicalise it simply to replace Ms Begum in the British population.

The government is doing far too little far too late.

The future of Britain was foretold many years ago by Private Frazer.

John Wayne is in trouble today with snowflakes who object to allegedly racist and homophobic remarks from an interview he gave in 1971.

Although one might disagree with the sentiments he expressed, it can hardly be denied that those same sentiments were at that time shared by millions upon millions of people in the USA and Britain who, by the standards of the time, were perfectly decent and reasonable citizens.

Quote: Rood Eye @ 20th February 2019, 8:12 PM

John Wayne is in trouble today with snowflakes who object to allegedly racist and homophobic remarks from an interview he gave in 1971.

Although one might disagree with the sentiments he expressed, it can hardly be denied that those same sentiments were at that time held by millions upon millions of people in the USA and Britain who, by the standards of the time, were perfectly decent and reasonable citizens.

If you can't find someone who outrages you today, then find someone who outraged you before you were born!

The worst example of this that I can recall is when a NASCAR driver lost a major sponsorship deal due to racially inappropriate remarks made by his father before he was even born. So not only is it OK to be outraged about something that happened decades ago, you can apply it to their unborn offspring as well.

I'd like to see the social justice warriors take on their hero, Che. It'll never happen, of course.

Quote: Rood Eye @ 20th February 2019, 12:00 AM

The Home Secretary has stripped Ms Begum of her British citizenship.

I think it was the right thing to do but it will serve no practical purpose as one of her radicalised friends in the UK will no doubt think it her duty to have an extra child and radicalise it simply to replace Ms Begum in the British population.

The government is doing far too little far too late.

The future of Britain was foretold many years ago by Private Frazer.

In the midst of all this angst about the innocent baby being British, what about its Dutch parentage? I feel this willl end badly. We'll be pressurised into letting her return and they won't be able to get evidence to convict her of anything. If they think they'll get info from her, I reckon they're up a gum tree. Waste of time. If they agree to her return, they should let her find her own way back.

The one good thing this f**ked up terrorism facilitator has done is ensure Corbyn will never be PM. The bleeding heart liberals all simpering about compassion need to be flown out to these war torn lands to see what the bastards did to their own people including the women and kids they're so quick to accuse the west of killing. They are way off the mood of the British public on this one, let her and the young warrior to be, stay in their holy land, we will never hear the end of them if we let them in.