What are you watching on TV? Page 2,143

I will never watch Basic Instinct. I refuse to sit through a totally shit movie just for the possibility of one billisecond of bush...Strange 'cos I watched 'Spiceworld'.

I've seen basic instinct but I've never seen spice world

But I'm guessing spice world is 1000 better

Basic instinct is an unbelievably terrible sack of crap

Even the appearance of officer Don from third rock from the sun can't save it

I'm slightly biassed.

Till death us do part

TMWRNJ

Richard just got savagely bitten by the curious orange!

NEW SITCOM sketch show on YouTube, more nihilistic humour. Enjoy! https://youtu.be/wB1sM9h_zf4

I just rewatched the Sex Pistols' film 'The Great Rock 'n' Roll Swindle'. My favourite scene is the one where Steve doesn't get his cock out.

I love the pistols but that film is utter shit , hate every second of it

The Worst Witch on iPlayer. It's half-term...so...ya know.

Quote: lofthouse @ 18th February 2019, 6:37 PM

I love the pistols but that film is utter shit , hate every second of it

It's not really a Pistols film but McLaren's ego-trip: John had nothing to do with it. The Filth and the Fury is the best doc.

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 19th February 2019, 11:38 AM

The Filth and the Fury is the best doc.

Is that the one where Billy is arrested on multiple charges of historic music abuse?

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 14th February 2019, 9:57 PM

Watched Dara O Briain Live In London last night and he never fails to make me laugh heartily and with gusto. His encore was unlike anything I've seen before and so brilliantly clever. A very sharp comedian and the best kind of standup is when the material is based around the audience.

Also noticed the extra on the DVD had a standup routine filmed in Dublin but it was too late to watch it. Slated for Saturday night.

I can't watch him. He's so smug.

The great thing about Picnic At Hanging Rock is how everything is so perfectly tied up and satisfyingly explained at the end. Nothing left hanging or ambiguous - no loose ends at all - makes Agatha Christie look like Ingmar Bergman. More please.

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 21st February 2019, 11:44 AM

The great thing about Picnic At Hanging Rock is how everything is so perfectly tied up and satisfyingly explained at the end. Nothing left hanging

Except the rock.

The Good Place on Netflix. A few seasons in now. Ted Danson still has that something special for me. The story goes like this...
A young woman dies and goes to 'The Good Place', but soon realizes she shouldn't be there...and only got there because she has the same name as someone else who really SHOULD be there. People from 'The Bad Place' get involved and things get a bit silly from then on. Good comedy performances all round.