Status report Page 6,028

Hello L.E. You have been busy:D

Congrats Ellie. How many is that now? Five? Six?

Ha, just 2 and that's me done. :D

Not 2.4 :)

And hello L E

It's very windy today and there's rain too. Why can't it just be "nice"?

Getting ready to head to the airport for a trip to visit my son in Seattle. It won't get above freezing the whole time I'm there and they apparently had an unusual 8 inches of snowfall last night, so flights, buses and walking around the city should be interesting.

Say hi to Frasier

Oh sorry I forgot he ain't real

Fk I watch way to much tv...

I was in a Co-Op today and a member of staff swore several times while speaking to a colleague. They were a few metres apart and she didn't seem to think it was a problem to swear in a raised voice in front of several customers. I'm not a prude but that is the worst possible customer service and it really pissed me off. She used the words f**k and f**king hell which is a bit too far. I can live with bloody and at a push shit is acceptable but f**k is a f**king insult. I suppose I should be grateful there was no c**t.

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 11th February 2019, 8:09 PM

I was in a Co-Op .................I suppose I should be grateful there was no c**t.

So that's what they mean by "It's all at the Co-op", but it sounds as though she was.

Found a brewery in Seattle that makes English-style beers and serves them from a cask. It's not easy finding a dark mild in the States, so I'm in heaven.

Quote: DaButt @ 13th February 2019, 12:27 AM

Found a brewery in Seattle that makes English-style beers and serves them from a cask. It's not easy finding a dark mild in the States, so I'm in heaven.

Do you have that with Tossed Salads and Scrambled Eggs?

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 13th February 2019, 12:33 AM

Do you have that with Tossed Salads and Scrambled Eggs?

Nope, with cheddar and beans on toast. (They were out of Branston Pickle due to the snowpocalypse.)

Today is the first day without any snow. Looking forward to walking around the city, seeing a show, and drinking more beer.

Today, I went to Tesco's and bought a jar of their finest mincemeat (not minced meat, it was the stuff you put into mince pies).

Going through the till, a warning flashed up that the product was to be sold only to people of 25 or more years of age.

The reason is, apparently, that it contains 3% port wine.

Disappointingly, the cashier had no difficulty in accepting that I was entitled to purchase the product.

I love receiving letters from Glasgow as I did this morning - it means I've won another Premium Bond. :D

>Disappointingly, the cashier had no difficulty in accepting that I was entitled to purchase the product.

Funny, I get that too, the cashiers must think I am over 21/25...
:)