Timewasters - Series 1

https://www.comedy.co.uk/tv/timewasters/

"ITV2 sitcom about four black time travellers. "

Started last night with a double-header.

Can I have my hour back please?

Really? I loved it!

I'm a sucker for anything time travel related so decided to watch this even though it was on ITV2 - channel for the desperate.

Enjoyed the first episode but thought it went silly in the second.

I absolutely adored this. I'm just gutted they didn't stick with the working title of Blackwards.

Watching episode 1 now. I started watching it live but realised it was part 3 so gone back to the start.

Seems very funny.

Much better this week, but that may be due to Nigel Planer making a superb appearance.

Are they real musicians too? Would be great if they were playing the music themselves but I doubt it.

Getting better - thought it was quite funny this week.

Another good episode - do they get home next week? Last episode?

That was the final episode of the series this week. I really thoroughly enjoyed from start to end - although probably found the first two the most funny, even hysterical. I'd confidently say it's my favourite new sitcom this year, and I'm really hopeful (praying) for a second series.

Good to see that this is coming back.

I confess, when I saw Timewasters discussed on this site, I hadn't even watched the first series, let alone the second. Thankfully, ITV hub is showing all episodes from the very beginning, so I'm watching it with my teen daughter and we are both loving it. Only half-way through the first episode and already laughed out loud several times. I admit, I'm more inclined to laugh audibly when other people are present...not sure why...maybe to appear more sociable...even to my own child...which sounds really weird, now I think about it, but I really AM laughing at this. The posh twins are hilarious.