Newsjack Series 20 - February 2019 Page 4

Got a nearly. Did the full quota so no idea what for

*state of shock*

Nowt here but well done to those who made it!

Onwards...

Quote: Danno @ 7th February 2019, 6:36 PM

*state of shock*

Congratulations! It's worth emailing them to ask what material nearly made it.

*state of shock*

Congrats. Definitely message to find out.

Thanks CC, and well done to you too!! Yeah, will email and find out.
Cheers Thosisd....you're in too!!! Well done. Becoming a bit of a habit for you both!!

*state of shock*

Yay well done Danno! Exciting!

Well done everyone.

Thanks BTF, a close is more than good enough for me...i don't like cigars anyway

Well done to everyone who got in, great efforts. Nothing for me

Enjoyed Kiri's first episode. Think she did a great job.

Was very shocked to have a sketch in - Victorian return to work interview. The intro and first chunk of sketch was very close to my submission. I took it in a different direction, introducing additional characters. Their final draft was much tighter and taught me to stop forcing parts for the entire cast!

Well done Thosisd, you deserve a sketch credit!

Isn't Kiri fab?

Quote: Thosisd @ 7th February 2019, 11:13 PM

Was very shocked to have a sketch in - Victorian return to work interview. The intro and first chunk of sketch was very close to my submission. I took it in a different direction, introducing additional characters. Their final draft was much tighter and taught me to stop forcing parts for the entire cast!

Liked this sketch. If you get time it would be interesting to see your version.
Kiri was very good.

Quote: Thosisd @ 7th February 2019, 11:13 PM

Oops, for got to list that one, sorry. It was good! Congrats on getting something on.

Anyone know how to start a thread ? Would like to do a 'rejects' one for this series as I'm always interested to see what people submit

Any help / advice much appreciated and apologies if I'm asking the bleedin' obvious

Go to "opportunities" in blue writing at the top of this page above where it says: Newsjack Series 20 - February 2019 Page 4.
Press the "new thread" button on the new page.

Great show. Very impressed with Kiri. I didn't know her before, but on this evidence, she should go onto greater things as the previous Newsajck hosts have (although hopefully not just yet!)
Pedantic point: Roy Schneider's been dead for ages, hasn't he?

Quote: Chris Hallam @ 8th February 2019, 9:23 AM

Go to "opportunities" in blue writing at the top of this page above where it says: Newsjack Series 20 - February 2019 Page 4.
Press the "new thread" button on the new page.

Great show. Very impressed with Kiri. I didn't know her before, but on this evidence, she should go onto greater things as the previous Newsajck hosts have (although hopefully not just yet!)
Pedantic point: Roy Schneider's been dead for ages, hasn't he?

Thanks Chris