Insert Name Here Page 3

Quote: LookAroundYou @ 21st January 2019, 6:07 PM

I find myself quietly chuckling along to this, although I'll have to look up last week's episode on iPlayer as there was some lady talking about something called Brexit in the same timeslot. I still find it amusing and the facts really keep it going. I agree with a previous poster that it'll definitely be a Dave mainstay in years to come.

It's not on iPlayer and the usual Sunday repeat wasn't shown. It seems to have been postponed to be shown later.

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 21st January 2019, 10:07 PM

It's not on iPlayer and the usual Sunday repeat wasn't shown. It seems to have been postponed to be shown later.

Thanks Billy. I was going to look for that too. At least it'll be shown in its entirety at a later date.

Last week's missing episode (no 4) was broadcast tonight instead of the scheduled no 5.

Tentative schedule has Episode 5 airing at midnight on Sunday night/Monday morning.

I was surprised to see Katy Brand in last night's episode.

In fact, I'd forgotten she existed. :O

Ooh thanks all - I'll catch up with the most recent via the TiVo (which now feels old compared to the new streaming systems ...)

Katy Brand has been flying under the radar for a while. I didn't really like her 'Big Ass Show', but quite admire her in a cameo role, as one of the sisters in the classic Peep Show stag episode.

Cancelled for stupid bloody sport. Again.

Quote: Aaron @ 6th February 2019, 10:46 PM

Cancelled for stupid bloody sport. Again.

Er, Mr Pedant here - postponed actually. I'm not happy either about this repeat of a football situation running over time, but they did say it would be shown at a later date. Angelic

Another good week being mostly very funny as far as I'm concerned. Loved the pointing out of the lady pre-screaming in some film Liz Hurley was in. Passenger 57 was it? Yes it was, and here is that "actress" :- (Her career certainly took off after that dramatic psychic screaming woman.

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0253063/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cl_t28

God I lead an exciting life :(

Laughing out loud Talk about on the ball - I see her mentch gets a mentch in her CV under "Archive Footage" Insert Name Here.