Status report Page 6,027

We had our new bed delivered today. Beat that if you can?

I can.
I designed the controls on a mattress making machine and improved the output from 100 mattresses per shift to 150.
The owner by way of thanks said pick any bed from our catalogue and we'll make it and deliver it today.
I picked the dearest and watched it being made.

After a long illness my trusty computer finally passed on this week. It's been on the cards for a while so everything important is backed up and that brings some comfort. I ordered a new PC today on Amazon and it's being delivered on Tuesday. It looks a great deal so I'm hoping it actually works.

Barclays add
Woman on bus lost her card.
Curry baguette? Is that a thing?

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 1st February 2019, 7:28 PM

Curry baguette? Is that a thing?

Yes, it's a thing.

Whether it's a good thing or a bad thing depends very much on how you view Britain's immigration policy.

(adopts Ben Elton voice)

Little bit of politics there, ladies and gentlemen! :D

Curry Baguette?

I'm sure I saw them supporting Ned's Atomic Dustbin at the Manchester Academy a few years back

Ben has been drinking fine coffee all weekend and took his daughter to the park yesterday.

Good times.

Quote: Ben @ 3rd February 2019, 7:50 PM

Ben has been drinking fine coffee all weekend and took his daughter to the park yesterday.

Good times.

Delightful change from all the morons who applaud Trump's quest to zap the world with nuclear weapons.
Edit 'thicko Trump's quest'.

Quote: Ben @ 3rd February 2019, 7:50 PM

Good times.

Do you have a secretary to write your posts? Or is it just one of your menials?

Quote: Chappers @ 3rd February 2019, 11:25 PM

Do you have a secretary to write your posts? Or is it just one of your menials?

More to the point is does he still have hair................, and wasn't there suggestion of a beard at one time?

L.E wanted to check in and say hi to those who knows her!

Since her last status update, she has added to the population again with a child of the male variety!

Hi everyone!

Quote: L.E. @ 4th February 2019, 5:44 PM

Since her last status update, she has added to the population again with a child of the male variety!

Howdy and congrats on the baby!

Thanks DaButt!

Hi everyone!

WaveWaveWave

Hi everyone!

Hi to you two too.

Ooops I mean Hi to you four too.

Laughing out loud