Bargain of the year? Nay, and thrice nay, of the Millennium!

Wanting to replace our old twin cordless home phone since retiring and thought I would just get a single this time, but then thought why not stick with the status quo or maybe go mad and have a triple so as to have one cradle/unit in the bedroom.

And how much do you think this third unit cost? £20? £10? A fiver? NOPE - 9p. Yes that is nine pence.

Panasonic cordless phone around £35 - Twin £69.90 Triple £69.99, so got in quick in case it was a mistake, AND it's all singing all dancing and far better than our old BT cordless.

You could say I am V pleased, :D

Wow! What a bargain. If you take back two for a refund then you'll get your 9p unit.

7 year old Chinese children worked 17 hours a day to make those in a factory in Beijing

Course it was 9p

Quote: lofthouse @ 27th January 2019, 9:24 PM

7 year old Chinese children worked 17 hours a day to make those in a factory in Beijing

Course it was 9p

Malaysia actually, but I will send them a birthday card and wish them well in this chosen career. Angelic

Good man!

Now, that's a blooming bargain! We have two handsets in The Convent: one in the sitting room and the other in the study.