Selling stuff on Gumtree

The hassle you get when selling stuff on Gumtree:

https://youtu.be/3CcL8Mvfo4c

Nice reading (The Psychopath Test).
Maybe at the end, Rob could then ask to barter the fridge for something incredibly silly (such as a box of dead sparrows) and Carl instantly/happily assents.
Given some of your videos, before it started, I half-expected to see you perched atop a branch of a eucalyptus tree, with a small table of inappropriate wares, such as goldfish in plastic bags. And no possible customers for miles, as the tree is in the Australian outback.

Quote: Kenneth @ 27th January 2019, 12:58 AM

Nice reading (The Psychopath Test).
Maybe at the end, Rob could then ask to barter the fridge for something incredibly silly (such as a box of dead sparrows) and Carl instantly/happily assents.
Given some of your videos, before it started, I half-expected to see you perched atop a branch of a eucalyptus tree, with a small table of inappropriate wares, such as goldfish in plastic bags. And no possible customers for miles, as the tree is in the Australian outback.

Yes it's a great book, I have read it a few times.

I wasn't sure how to end the video and had a few silly ideas like you mention but I settled on something normal ish :)

Quote: Carlos Manwelly @ 28th January 2019, 8:50 AM

I wasn't sure how to end (it) . . . but I settled on something normal-ish.

That's what screenwriter Callie Khouri said about the first draft of her screenplay for "Thelma and Louise" in which the two women get out of the car and walk slowly toward the police officers with their arms raised.
:D

Quote: Rood Eye @ 28th January 2019, 9:11 AM

That's what screenwriter Callie Khouri said about the first draft of her screenplay for "Thelma and Louise" in which the two women get out of the car and walk slowly toward the police officers with their arms raised.
:D

I do have problems ending them, unless the punch is the ending. I have got an old fridge freezer in my back garden waiting to be disposed of and I was thinking of ways to use that, I'm sure I missed a trick with that.

Always enjoyable Carlos - punchline or no.

The cast is getting bigger too :)

Thanks Stephen. Yes I have been recruiting the locals I needed to expand a bit :)