Jolly Boys' Podcast

Me and a few pals have started an Only Fools and Horses podcast named 'Jolly Boys' Podcast'.

We've had a few of the actors on to interview, such as Sue Holderness, Daniel Hill and Andree Bernard - with John Challis lined up at the weekend.

We are quite amateur at the whole podcasting thing and we know we don't always sounds great. The first episode will sound shoddy due to using an ipad mic!

Now we have 2 mics - which both eventually worked (quite apt considering).

The general premise of our show is discussing one episode at a time, scene by scene but in as informal manner as possible. Some lighthearted discussions etc. We also have fans calling in to partake in a short ofah quiz and to discuss the show.

Anyway, you'll find our show on all platforms including iTunes, Android and Spotify.

Cheers! Let us know where we could improve etc.

P.S - We sing the intro - purely for a 'laugh'. You'll understand this when we corpse right at the end of the last verse. I personally cringe at this but apparantly, some subscribers do not mind?

Sounds like a good idea for OFAH fans giving them an alternative version of a DVD commentary I suppose. I wonder if other sitcom fan clubs do similar things? Dad's Army would be another I'd like to hear. I'd like to have a listen to this, I've only fairly recently discovered what a podcast is but I like them as they can be very informative. I don't have iTunes or spotify though I'm very un ITy. I'll google it and see if I can find a way to listen.