Status report Page 6,026

Spent many happy years in London, Leicester square was a buzz. Then we had kids, and moved out. I miss cockney slang. How is fatherhood suiting Ben ? How is your tinkle getting on ?

Will Cam is sat up with a very sick dog.

Quote: Will Cam @ 7th January 2019, 2:59 AM

Will Cam is sat up with a very sick dog.

Get better, Will's pup!

Thanks DaButt. We think She's got HGE https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hemorrhagic_gastroenteritis

We called the emergency vet who said she could admit her but there were no staff on the premises tonight so she would be on her own. I've been trying to keep her hydrated. She seems to be a little better and is trying to get some sleep. Thank god we've got wooden floors downstairs, it's been a shit and puke fest!

Hope she's feeling better. My dog had parvo as a pup and was very sick for a few days but she was a tough cookie and recovered.

Cheers Tarby, she'll be at the vets for at least 24 hours while they try to get fluids into her.

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 7th January 2019, 11:02 AM

Hope she's feeling better. My dog had parvo as a pup and was very sick for a few days but she was a tough cookie and recovered.

We had that with one of my dogs which my stupid ex insisted on buying from a pet shop. I suppose to be fair we did save her life and gave her a few more years. Unfortunately you'll never completely banish illegal dog traders.

Hope she gets better soon Will.

Cheers Chappers. The house feels empty without her:(

Quote: Will Cam @ 7th January 2019, 9:41 PM

Cheers Chappers. The house feels empty without her:(

I hope she's recovered and back home :)

A recent bloodtest showed I lacked the vital vitamin B12 so I had the first of five high dose injections yesterday and since then I've been like Mary Poppins on speed. I've been getting housework done I've been putting off for months. Worrying that I was lacking in something that can lead to irreversible neurological damage.

YES!!!!!!

Just received my renewed driving licence for the next three years after having clearly passed my DVLA eye test a couple of weeks ago - I go through this every three years and it doesn't get any better...............the worry of it that is, that I might not pass.

God I am SO happy at the moment. :D

Oh no, you and the Duke flying around our roads... best keep me eyes out.

Well done Herc, bet you are right chuffed :)

Quote: Chappers @ 7th January 2019, 9:04 PM

We had that with one of my dogs which my stupid ex insisted on buying from a pet shop. I suppose to be fair we did save her life and gave her a few more years. Unfortunately you'll never completely banish illegal dog traders.

Hope she gets better soon Will.

Doggy update. A full recovery apart from her only being able to eat chicken, not her dog foodUnimpressed

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 25th January 2019, 11:25 AM

Oh no, you and the Duke flying around our roads... best keep me eyes out.

Well done Herc, bet you are right chuffed :)

I certainly am, and I've got my beady eye on you, with sights fixed.

Quote: Will Cam @ 25th January 2019, 12:17 PM

Doggy update. A full recovery apart from her only being able to eat chicken, not her dog foodUnimpressed

Does that mean a live chicken?

Quote: Chappers @ 26th January 2019, 8:21 PM

Does that mean a live chicken?

:P