Would I Lie To You? - Series 12 Page 2

Quote: Paul Wimsett @ 8th November 2018, 12:11 PM

Tomas, Scarlett and Prue I would understand but you were attracted to the Nasty as well?

No - to find out who the hell they were
;)

Another great episode, let's hope this keeps up :)

Best (not featuring Bob Mortimer) yet?

Quote: fasty @ 23rd November 2018, 10:57 PM

Best (not featuring Bob Mortimer) yet?

Could be true of any of this series, except the one Mortimer's in!

Any idea when the remaining episodes are scheduled in for? Couldn't see it on tonight or next week?

Early 2019 some time we believe.

Yes. I see that tonight they replaced it with that bloody Mrs Brown.

Happy to say the series has kept up, I recommend tonight's episode

Quote: jsg @ 11th January 2019, 10:34 PM

Happy to say the series has kept up, I recommend tonight's episode

A very funny episode, featuring the ever-delightful Georgia "Toff" Toffalo. Come the revolution, she will, of course, be in the tumbrils together with all the other idle rich but, in the meantime, she's a cute little thing who is always a delight to see on TV.

I have to say I'm not a tremendous fan of Ellie Goulding. As comedians go, I detect no natural comedy talent but she does have performance skills. Her musical equivalent would be The Monkees: an entirely artificial construction which, to be fair to them and their makers, weren't actually bad at the job they were built to do.

David Mitchell is a gem as a comedy-show panellist. I don't have any problems with him professionally but I simply cannot imagine him getting up to anything erotic with Victoria. In all other spheres of human activity, they are a match made in heaven but try as I may (and I have tried!) I just can't imagine them getting it together under the duvet, or indeed anywhere else.

Certainly an episode very well worth watching.

A more disparate panel you couldn't find in my opinion and on paper would say "Well that's bound to bomb" (apart from Rhod of course) and let's face it there are some people who shouldn't be allowed on comedy panels, being devoid of any sense of humour; but last night was absolutely superb!!

It goes without saying that David was as ever a sheer delight, and even Lee (who I am not a No.1 fan of) was on fire! Rob of course never fails to deliver.

As for the other guests, well I found the posh totty very, very entertaining and held her own beautifully (the Tommy K exchange was hysterical) and even Ronan (who I have always thought of as monosyllabic) gave as good as he got with very funny ripostes.

One I am keeping on my digi-box to certainly watch at least one more time.

If you haven't seen it - THEN DO if you want a hoot!

It's the only panel show that always makes me laugh.

Whoever the guest booker is full marks for thinking outside the box. Makes a positive change to not have all the usual panel show regulars.

My personal bug bear is the programme always feels very heavily edited. There use to be an extended edition but if there's one this time I've not found it in the schedules. I'm sure there's more than 30 mins of material as proved by the Christmas show.

Another great episode

"Hasn't Peep Show sort of had its day?"

Brutal!

Yep, yet another great episode. Love Rachel Parris, knew she'd be the best at fooling them on the This Is My, and Henning was such good value too, I don't know why but watching someone else cry with laughter is in itself hilarious!

"The Cockroach King" Laughing out loud Oh my God, that man Bob Mortimer NEVER fails to deliver. Effin' hysterical. Laughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loud