Appeal to all 2point4 Children fans! Page 2

It looks like there was a lot of effort put into that, it would be a shame if he only made one

I'm quite sure he'll be making many copies, but only listing them one at a time so as to keep prices high.

I'm almost tempted to upload the five series to YouTube myself, just to ruin his little scam.

Good idea

My Facebook page "2point4 Children DVD Campaign" is still growing fast. At just under 4000 now. Some of the cast are even active on there. The main issue with it is the shot of FAB1 in an episode that ITV want a lot of money to clear. That on top of the other costs has put people off. One company did approach the BBC about crowdfunding it but they rejected it for some reason. We suggested a Best of DVD to test the water so we'll see.

Boo at ITV if that really is an issue!

Oh hello. Long time..... Apparently so. BBC Video or 2Entertain or what ever they're masquerading as these days told me that one. They seem to want it buried. Good to see it on Gold again even minus the Christmas specials.

Definitely think you should do a feature of the Mystery of 2point4 Children ????

Quote: David Carmon @ 8th January 2019, 1:02 AM

The main issue with it is the shot of FAB1 in an episode that ITV want a lot of money to clear.

As if it's not hard enough already!

I suppose there must have been some costs like that to put people off, this has more than enough demand for a Network release, surely

Quote: Aaron @ 8th January 2019, 1:15 AM

If you fancy writing something, be my guest!

I'd happily do that, not sure how to style it etc though?

Quote: jsg @ 8th January 2019, 1:16 AM

As if it's not hard enough already!

I suppose there must have been some costs like that to put people off, this has more than enough demand for a Network release, surely

Network said it was too expensive. Not quite sure why the BBC said no to the crowdfunding idea tbh.

It seems that the FAB1 issue is the main sticking point but they did use a lot of music throughout as well so I can only assume that they don't see it as a viable option to pay for all the clearances.

Managed to meet Julia Hills early last year and she was frustrated. The cast are baffled it seems.

For those who weren't aware (like myself), this is currently being repeated on UK Gold each afternoon starting with series 1 episode 1 on 2 January. Episodes 1-4 are still available on Gold On Demand and episode 5 airs today.

I only spotted it was on this lunchtime and have it on series link to record now.

*Waves to David Carmon - the BCG number one 2.4 fan.