Jane McCutcheon and Viv Riddoch writing for Dead Ringers

Did anyone hear these two names in the writing credits for last night's Dead Ringers? It looks like they are going from strength to strength!

No one else slightly interested in this? Rolling eyes

Many congrats

That is brilliant news, well done ladies.

"Tom Baker" really goes to town on the "RIDDOCH" !

I'm guessing these are members or ex-members? I think I remember Jane.

She has a pseudonym on site and I've got in trouble for revealing it before.

I've never heard "Dead Ringers" on the radio but even if the scripts are only semi-decent, they'll be infinitely better than the material they're coming up with on "The Imitation Game" on ITV.

If the scripts are actually good, I suggest they move the radio programme onto ITV to replace "The Imitation Game" which is probably the most dreadful waste of impressionist talent in the history of television.

There were several series of Dead Ringers on the TV. Its main home is radio. People never look like the person they're impersonating.

No way. I love Dead Ringers. Well done Jane and Viv.

Are they writing the Theresa May lines? She's my favourite bit of the show lately.

She/they don't seem to be responding on this thread. Might be better off tweeting them?

Hi all, thanks for your kind words. No, we don't write the teresa May lines, but agree they are terrific! I'm away at the moment with very patchy wifi. Hope you all have a great new year. :)

Quote: Paul Wimsett @ 27th December 2018, 8:42 PM

She has a pseudonym on site and I've got in trouble for revealing it before.

God forbid that that pseudonym should ever be revealed!

Quote: Bonzo @ 30th December 2018, 1:45 PM

Hi all, thanks for your kind words.

D'oh! :O

Quote: Rood Eye @ 30th December 2018, 3:14 PM

God forbid that that pseudonym should ever be revealed!

Well she is the only female on this forum who writes with someone else so it is a giveaway.

I thought that maybe these 2 were writing individually. It isn't clear.