Click & Collect

Very good stuff, I wouldn't mind more of this, whatever that would look like

Thoroughly enjoyed it. Enjoyed the bottle opening bit and the bit with 'Santa' peeing.
Unfortunate for anyone trying to avoid hearing 'Last Christmas ' before Christmas day !
Wonder if this will lead to a spin off series?

A very nice festive romp with every character played splendidly by a well-cast actor.

In the spirit of seasonal goodwill, however, it might be a nice touch if the writers were to send 10% of their fee to the estate of the late John Hughes who wrote the screenplay for "Trains, Planes and Automobiles" thirty years ago.

I did spot what I took at first to be a wonderfully subtle nod to "A Christmas Carol" but which might well have been just a wonderfully lucky accident for the writers. The longer I think about it, the more I am convinced that it was far too good to be intentional so I'm going to go for the accident.

In any event, it's well worth watching if you haven't already seen it.

Yes very good but I think it was the fact that it was a one-off that made it special. They resolved their differences eventually although you never find out exactly how much it cost him in the end.

I'd like to see more of these characters but yeah as Chappers said, it feels like the main character dynamic/situation here - the guy exasperated with his neighbour ending up being friends with him - is resolved.

That said, they were willing to go off on a 9 hour trip together, now they're firm friends maybe more mad spontaneous adventures? Could work as one off stories rather than a series/run of episodes.

Yes I enjoyed this episode very much.

Wouldn't work as a series - like someone just suggested, multiple specials like Vicar of Dibley etc would work I think.

Personally, I think it was great as a one-off but I can't really see where it would go as a 'series'. A great festive comedy nonetheless.

Finally caught up. Sone great lines and a nice dynamic between the two was very well played. I was a bit too irritated with Chaudry's character though. I know they tugged on the heartstrings about his kids but even so. I blame the wife, who orders a present to be collected just before Christmas?