Status report Page 6,025

Quote: Briosaid @ 10th December 2018, 8:11 PM

Maybe that's one of the many differences between Scotland and England. We Don't go for numpty footballers etc as actors but we do have political content.

Well you've clearly not seen "Boris and the Beanstalk" then. Probably because I just made that up.

Quote: Firkin @ 10th December 2018, 10:50 PM

Well you've clearly not seen "Boris and the Beanstalk" then. Probably because I just made that up.

:D:D:D

The TV adverts have come to my aid when trying to decide what I should buy everyone.

Their all getting a gift wrapped VIPoo spray.

I'm getting my sister one of those fancy top lip hair shavers

Merry Christmas ????

They're they're not their.
Sticks out like a sore thumb - must check autocorrect before posting.

And some vagasil lofty, she might have dryness.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 15th December 2018, 10:02 AM

The TV adverts have come to my aid when trying to decide what I should buy everyone.

Their all getting a gift wrapped VIPoo spray.

Oh boak! I really hate that ad and the silly wee squeaky voice that delivers it.

Quote: Briosaid @ 15th December 2018, 8:32 PM

Oh boak! I really hate that ad and the silly wee squeaky voice that delivers it.

Same here, her voice makes me want to grab one out of her hand and spay her in the face with it. Anyone who buys that has more money than sense. It's costs about a fiver a bottle as well so is well overpriced for what is essentially pocket sized air freshener.

Well that's that then

It's official

I'm old

I'm wearing 'long johns' under my jeans

Gulp

Quote: lofthouse @ 24th December 2018, 12:16 PM

Well that's that then

It's official

I'm old

I'm wearing 'long johns' under my jeans

Gulp

:D I bought a few pairs and they're a godsend. I think I'm getting arthritis because without them my knees ache.

Ben is remembering when the Status Update thread seemed to be updated every five minutes.

That's when you were here with your haircuts.

Quote: Briosaid @ 2nd January 2019, 11:23 PM

your haircuts.

Every five minutes ! Is Ben a Werewolf or is it just cheaper than waxing ? Eh?

Quote: Firkin @ 3rd January 2019, 2:02 PM

Every five minutes ! Is Ben a Werewolf or is it just cheaper than waxing ? Eh?

I am fairly hirsute, but a lycanthrope? No!

Quote: Ben @ 3rd January 2019, 4:25 PM

I am fairly hirsute, but a lycanthrope? No!

"Lycanthrope" is that London talk for someone who takes up a sport, just so they can wear lycra ? We call them cyclist around here.

Quote: Firkin @ 3rd January 2019, 6:07 PM

"Lycanthrope" is that London talk for someone who takes up a sport, just so they can wear lycra ? We call them cyclist around here.

No. And I'm not from London, but many people on here have long been under the illusion that I am. My parents, of course, were from London so maybe I've picked up some metropolitan traits off them.