Status report Page 6,024

Quote: Lee @ 3rd December 2018, 8:43 PM

Has anyone seen my mod badge? Also my ban stick has gone missing too.

Errr

Have you lapsed?

I accidentally stumbled across Aaron in drag. There, there I've said it. He can no longer hurt me, he no longer has the power over me Teary

Looks like I've got Christmas Gold in my package for no extra charge.

Third night of our local panto. Every night one of the characters says 'And I've cancelled Brexit!' A massive, really massive, cheer goes up from the audience. This is how Scotland still feels.

Do they also shout And I've abandoned the Labour Party ensuring Tory governments for the foreseeable future - hence wonderful policies like having in /out EU referendums?

Tory governments are anathema in pantoland, plus our patrons are intelligent.

Jeremy Corbyn for thrice Mayor of London, then?

Quote: Briosaid @ 8th December 2018, 9:05 PM

Third night of our local panto. Every night one of the characters says 'And I've cancelled Brexit!' A massive, really massive, cheer goes up from the audience. This is how Scotland still feels.

Fourth and final performance today, and again a massive cheer went up.

Quote: Briosaid @ 9th December 2018, 8:33 PM

Fourth and final performance today, and again a massive cheer went up.

Glad it went well and admit my opinion is close to that of a gnat because I never go to pantos but politics has no place in pantos. Think of the children. I believe the children are our future.

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 9th December 2018, 10:47 PM

Glad it went well and admit my opinion is close to that of a gnat because I never go to pantos but politics has no place in pantos. Think of the children. I believe the children are our future.

Oh I don't know. Corbyn could put the "dick" in Dick Whittington.

Sitting at home on my laptop - well not actually ON my laptop - recovering from a hernia operation on Saturday. The start of things going wrong in old age.

Biggest giveaway that an email warning you your Apple account is about to expire is bullshit...

When it says that it will expire on "10th Desember"

Quote: lofthouse @ 10th December 2018, 6:29 PM

Biggest giveaway that an email warning you your Apple account is about to expire is bullshit...

Laughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loud yes.

Quote: lofthouse @ 10th December 2018, 6:29 PM

I'm dyslexic and I initially though I hadn't got the joke, until I saw that Briosaid had and I looked again. >_<

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 9th December 2018, 10:47 PM

Maybe that's one of the many differences between Scotland and England. We Don't go for numpty footballers etc as actors but we do have political content. There used to be a company called 'Wildcat' in West of Scotland and their pantos and other shows were full of entertaining politics. How else are children to learn?