UKTV Gold Christmas Cracker Joke Competition Page 12

Quote: Jeremy Dillon @ 5th December 2018, 10:15 PM

The winner and runners up have been informed in the last couple of days but have been sworn to secrecy.

Bastards! I was looking forward to a hamper! :O

Quote: Jeremy Dillon @ 5th December 2018, 10:15 PM

The winner and runners up have been informed in the last couple of days but have been sworn to secrecy.

Are you one of them JeremyUnimpressed

Quote: Rood Eye @ 5th December 2018, 10:39 PM

Bastards! I was looking forward to a hamper! :O

I was a runner up in 2016. I wasn't sworn to secrecy, but the hamper was very nice. I never opened the crackers:D

Yes I'm one of the six runners up but I've not been told which of my jokes was chosen. Having looked back at my submissions I would say half were not very funny and the other half could possibly cause offence so I'm very interested to see which joke ticked all the boxes.

Well done Jeremy.

Well done to Jeremy. Commiserations to the rest of us.

Well done Jeremy!

There was one year when I wasn't rejected. It was when I didn't send anything.

Many congrats Jeremy

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 7th December 2018, 12:25 PM

There was one year when I wasn't rejected. It was when I didn't send anything.

:D

Quote: BTF @ 8th December 2018, 5:50 PM

:D

Gotta think positive.
As I wrote before: rejection hurts, but each rejection is one step closer. To the next rejection.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6481781/Donald-Trump-Theresa-Meghan-Markle-list-modern-Christmas-cracker-jokes.htmlEh?

Many congrats Michael https://www.comedy.co.uk/features/top_20_christmas_cracker_jokes_2018/

What does Donald Trump do after he pulls a cracker? Pays her off.
What's the difference between the Love Island villa and the stable where Jesus was born? The stable has had some wise men in it.
Yes, and why did the man cross the road?
I know it's about new slants on old jokes, but please...

I don't remember seeing any of those on the twitter feed.

Very high standard - the Trump joke a worthy winner.
What a strange prize - £1,500 towards the cost of a holiday? Why not just give the cash?