People Just Do Nothing Page 4

This made me laugh. Well played, Smerch.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqX3cNhlzUw/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=9nskmpq9u75e

Is Craig going off to uni - to "study" travel and tourism, no less - to be seen as a damning indictment of todays Higher education where it seems anyone can go in order to meet targets and boost their income? Plus, how on earth does the lazy bugger afford a car?

Good episode :)

Quote: gb901 @ 19th November 2018, 10:43 PM

Is Craig going off to uni - to "study" travel and tourism, no less - to be seen as a damning indictment of todays Higher education where it seems anyone can go in order to meet targets and boost their income? Plus, how on earth does the lazy bugger afford a car?

He does kind of seem clever in a dull and nerdy way. He seems like the type to retain knowledge and has a sensibleish head on him.

He probably affords a car through the sale of weed/cash in hand jobs is my guess.

Having watched tonight's episode I'm of the firm conclusion they're seriously retarded!

Very good episode tonight, shame I haven't seen more of this before!

Chabuddy G as ever carries this show. Can't remember the actor's name.

Funny moment with the doofus in the wheelchair at the end when he realised he might be late for his curfew.

Retarded idiots, the lot of 'em, imo! Can't believe there's talk of a a film as this crap is no alan partridge and alpha papa!

Just watched the last two episodes of this, still very good

"The flawless comedy says goodbye without excessive fanfare, although a farewell tour of Brentford landmarks brings out how deeply Beats loves his awful mentor, Grindah. Meanwhile, Asim Chaudhry shows why he is the breakout star of the series as Chabuddy G slides incompetently into the tech-repair business.

Jack Seale, The Guardian, 17th December 2018" - flawless? No surprise this is a favourite of the so left leaning, it's fallen over Grauniad!

Nothing too fancy I suppose, but I thought it was a good episode

Yeah not a bad finale - was assuming the big reveal about Decoy and Miche would come to light.

I think perhaps Beats truly did have feelings for Grindah in a more than best mate kind of way.

Quote: Tommy Griff @ 19th December 2018, 3:29 PM

Yeah not a bad finale - was assuming the big reveal about Decoy and Miche would come to light.

I think perhaps Beats truly did have feelings for Grindah in a more than best mate kind of way.

Yes, I think there's far more than musical appreciation going on there!

Guess they couldn't resist - comeback in development set in Japan.

Just give Chabuddz his own sitcom. The others - pfft. You're not David Brent on acid.

I've just got around to watching this and am enjoying it so far. It doesn't exactly reinvent the wheel, and not all the humour lands, but the grimy setting and characters makes for a strangely refreshing change from the usual santised middle-class world sitcoms normally inhabit. Looking forward to watching all five series.