Not Going Out - Series 10 Page 2

Looks like only two Not Going Out studio nights clash with The Messiah. He may have booked those nights off the show. And/or he could easily pre-record NGO scenes during the day.

Good point. Bring on the recordings. Hoping for plenty of Bobby Ball

Quote: Wideawakeasleep @ 6th October 2018, 10:46 PM

Hoping for plenty of Bobby Ball

He was brilliant at the run through. Inspirational casting.

So is Series 10 going to start at Christmas?

No! It doesn't even start filming until 7th December. Likely to be on air in late Winter/early Spring.

But there is a live one coming up pre-Christmas. Is that just a one-off special then?

Has that been confirmed as pre-Christmas? It was announced as one of Series 10, early next year. If it's since been announced as pre-Christmas, then it seems almost certain to be a one-off special.

Quote: Chappers @ 27th September 2018, 11:16 PM

That was a great evening sitting in the second row. Two run throughs of the forthcoming series.

Both episodes based around the kids who unfortunately weren't there. Neither was Hugh Dennis or his on-screen wife. But so many brilliant gags and I laughed out loud on several occasions.

Quote: dennispennis123 @ 4th September 2018, 10:29 PM
Are they still doing a live episode on the 21st December?

Yes.

Lee mentioned this at the run through.

Ah! Well, there are only two studio dates before that. Not impossible they'd try to turn those around very quickly and continue with a full series run with the live being E1 - but unlikely. I'll try to find out more...

Very excited for Series 10!
Was just wondering if anyone knew how priority / guest list tickets actually work? Am very curious.

Have you applied for tickets? If you've got them make sure you're there REALLY early!

Quote: MarieJade @ 13th November 2018, 7:57 AM

Very excited for Series 10!
Was just wondering if anyone knew how priority / guest list tickets actually work? Am very curious.

In terms of getting them, or how they operate on the day?

So, any idea on when Series 10 is due to start? Christmas?

Both really but I was wondering more on the case of how they actually operate on the day of show?

Quote: MarieJade @ 22nd November 2018, 8:53 PM

Both really but I was wondering more on the case of how they actually operate on the day of show?

If you've got tickets go to the venue and wait in a queue. They obviously want a full house and as they're free they send out more than they need. So you have to get there early and be patient. I saw some of these in the early days - maybe second or third series - but as they are more popular and established nowadays the queues will be longer.

Good luck!