Status report Page 6,023

I can't remember the station or DJ but someone got in trouble for playing Martika's newly released version of I Feel The Earth Move in 1989 following a news report about the San Francisco earthquake which caused a lot of complaints. I think they might have even been sacked.

Ben is waiting outside the barbers for a haircut which is, quite frankly, overdue.

Quote: Ben @ 8th November 2018, 7:47 AM

Ben is waiting outside the barbers for a haircut which is, quite frankly, overdue.

But Ben cannot actually be seen, because there seems to be a statue standing there with long hair reaching the ground.

I thought it was cousin It.

Quote: Ben @ 8th November 2018, 7:47 AM

Do you mean the barbers opening?

No, he means he's standing in a barber queue.

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 8th November 2018, 10:52 PM

No, he means he's standing in a barber queue.

Laughing out loud

Ben has just had lunch and been reading the 'TV Years Christmas Special' magazine which is a fantastic read for any fan of British TV.

Will Cam is sat in a little room whose album title would be 'All wind, no stools'

Quote: Ben @ 9th November 2018, 12:52 PM

Ben has just had lunch and been reading the 'TV Years Christmas Special' magazine which is a fantastic read for any fan of British TV.

Who writes your posts Ben as it must be your PA.

Is Ben sporting the latest "I've been to Subways" haircut?

Will Cam is in Cardiff having watched Wales beat Australia at The Principality Stadium.

But when the sky darkens and the prospect is war
Who's given a gun and then pushed to the fore
And expected to die for the land of our birth
When we've never owned one handful of earth?

Down the town centre this evening where, unlike Massachusetts as related by the Bee Gees in 1967, all the lights went ON...

Has anyone seen my mod badge? Also my ban stick has gone missing too.

Errr