Looking for comedy writing and animation help.

This is a post for Someone ideally living in London and has a lot of free time! And someone who is keen to learn very basic animation techniques. Similar to the style of south park but using real images, all using software so no stock motion techniques are required.

I'm creating an animation sketch show/ adventure/ parody show, it's still in its early days but I think it has potential, at least I've been told that anyway!

Right now I'm struggling to animate it all by myself, I'd love some help on it, I taught myself how to animate using my unique method in a few months so anybody can learn it.

All episodes you are involved in you will get a percentage of whatever that video goes on to earn, the youtube channel is still small but I don't plan to stop til it reaches a wide audience.

I think this is a great opportunity to learn Adobe Photoshop, after effects and premiere pro, as well as having a platform to write and share your comedy ideas and hone your writing skills.

Please let me know if this interests you and I will send you my youtube channel.

Cheers!