Banned on the Wall Page 2

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 27th October 2018, 9:35 AM

Gaily coloured tracksuit, gold and a fat cigar doing his routine throughout.

I thought about it years after - the front was probably to stop any awkward questions.
Supposed to be a fun guy - but actually quite intimidating.

Didn't he used to be a wrestler?

Quote: Kenneth @ 27th October 2018, 10:38 AM

I still have Cats Boxed and in the back of a storage container. Should I bin them or burn them?

Not that's a bit cruel.

Quote: Rood Eye @ 27th October 2018, 12:14 AM

Wasn't that the B-side of a Frank Ifield record?

:)

Was there an metaphysical wall they were banned from? I'm confused.

No its a just a bedroom wall. People use to put posters up of their stars/hero's on their bedroom and I was wondering on reflection how many of those stars ended up falling foul of one thing or another, as our hero's are often our role models.

Quote: Teddy Paddalack @ 28th October 2018, 8:51 AM

No its a just a bedroom wall. People use to put posters up of their stars/hero's on their bedroom and I was wondering on reflection how many of those stars ended up falling foul of one thing or another, as our hero's are often our role models.

That would make the wall non-real, Teddy.
Geek

It really depends what these celebrities have done.

First of all, I think we need to set aside all matters of law and concentrate entirely on matters of right and wrong.

A footballer in his 20s having sexual activity (but stopping short of intercourse) with a willing 15-year-old girl does not, in my view, deserve six years in prison - not least because there can be very few attractive twenty-something men on the face of the earth who, at some point following their own 16th birthday, have not done exactly the same thing, and worse.