Newsjack Series 19 Page 31

Thank f**k that's over.

Well done to anyone who managed to get a credit for this series.

I'm curious to know, however, how many were for an actual sketch?

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 19th October 2018, 1:16 PM

Thank f**k that's over.

Ha, very true.

It's definitely an intense few weeks.

Yep, can relax a bit till 2019. ( If only there was another week though - would've like the chance to come up with a oneliner re Saudi Consulate and Harry Hill acting as mediator, using his TV Burp catchphrase )

It's been a blast everyone, see you next year

Does anyone know if NJ Unplugged take one liners and, if so, how? Just asking as I like a bit of punishment..

Quote: B T F @ 22nd October 2018, 6:39 PM

Does anyone know if NJ Unplugged take one liners and, if so, how? Just asking as I like a bit of punishment..

Hello
I think it's only by invitation at this stage. We got an email with guidelines and submission dates for the last series and for the series starting this week. I'll update if I hear anything else.

I've been busy for the last few weeks and decided to start entering this week. I might submit anyway, will probably have the same odds of making it! ????

Quote: Bonzo @ 22nd October 2018, 7:49 PM

Hello
I think it's only by invitation at this stage. We got an email with guidelines and submission dates for the last series and for the series starting this week. I'll update if I hear anything else.

Thank you.
It is a good way of offering opportunity to and encouraging writers who get on the main show.