Would I Lie To You? - Series 12

Started last night. Guests Dion Dublin, Bob Mortimer, Lucy Porter and Debbie McGee

You just need to to see Bob's name to know it's another cracker.

Not a spoiler, but I'm just off to imagine spending three hours stuck in a car with Lucy Porter Hug

Quote: fasty @ 13th October 2018, 9:56 AM

Not a spoiler, but I'm just off to imagine spending three hours stuck in a car with Lucy Porter

Each to his own I suppose, I can't stand the conceited cow.

NOW if it's Bob your talking about, then a three-hour car journey with him and his extraordinary story/anecdote telling would simply fly by!

He's been very funny in the past on this prog. BUT LAST NIGHT!! Well, I don't know what to say - he had me in stitches with tears of laughter streaming down my face, and I wasn't alone as everyone was hysterical with laughter. I thought David Mitchell was going to have a heart attack or at least blow a blood vessel!

And there was me thinking all those years that Vic was the ideas man with off the wall humour...........clearly it was and still is Bob - so, so funny, and I think what makes it even more so is his dead pan delivery - no matter how incredible I would believe anything he told me.

What a revelation he has been on that show!

What a treat. Would it be over praise to say Bob Mortimer is the most naturally funny person alive? I couldn't breathe by the end, David Mitchell's reaction was perfect.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 13th October 2018, 3:27 PM

Each to his own I suppose, I can't stand the conceited cow. NOW if it's Bob your talking about, then a three-hour car journey with him and his extraordinary story/anecdote telling would simply fly by!

And there was me thinking all those years that Vic was the ideas man with off the wall humour...........clearly it was and still is Bob

It wouldn't be a speaking role ;)

As for Vic Reeves, his appearances on Cats does Countdown are usually watched at x16 fast forward Unimpressed

He's actually made me want to visit Middlesborough.

Quote: beaky @ 13th October 2018, 9:54 PM

He's actually made me want to visit Middlesborough.

Do you mean Middlesbrough?

:)

Back to Earth with a bump last night :(

The missing factor ??? we all know

What factor is missing???

This week was the most bizarre show of the series ever. Weird, weird guests who were relentlessly either making fools of themselves of being made a fool of by David and Lee. And it was hilarious. Big Narstie and Scarlett almost seemed like parodies of themselves.

It is a mystery to me how Big Narstie is on the television. I don't know about his music, but as a pannalist he is bizarre. Rude, uncouth and sorry to say but I struggle to understand a word he says! Though I will say the sock story did have it's moments.

Quote: Sitcomfan64 @ 4th November 2018, 9:45 AM

It is a mystery to me how Big Narstie is on the television. I don't know about his music, but as a pannalist he is bizarre. Rude, uncouth and sorry to say but I struggle to understand a word he says!

Agree 100%.

I had to Google all 4 guests.

That latest episode was perhaps my favourite to date. Certainly the best not to feature Bob Mortimer!

Quote: fasty @ 4th November 2018, 8:20 PM

I had to Google all 4 guests.

Tomas, Scarlett and Prue I would understand but you were attracted to the Nasty as well?