Newsjack Series 19 Page 25

This weeks six fingers of fun that were hopefully just enough to give the editors a treat.

BREAKING NEWS: Jodie Whitaker's Yorkshire accent baffling Americans, people taking selfies in dangerous places, the makers of Marmite not moving office

NEWSJACKPEDIA: Banksy, Flake, Russian Roupret.

Ever the bridesmaid, I just got a "lost in the edit" email.

that's that according to twitter. looks like the jokes on me AGAIN....*sits in the sulky corner

nice going Callooh

Nope nothing. Ripped the plaster off early this week, didn't they?

Any winners?

Congrats on the near miss. That's great.

Thought I had nailed a couple of gem one-liners - sooo frustrating!

I know. sucks don't it :(

Nothing here. Rather cruelly the Production Coordinator emailed me at 1725 but he was just asking for my bank details for last week. But it meant I saw an email flash up with 'Re: Newsjack - You're IN' in the subject line and I very briefly got all excited!

I got the good email! Nothing for 3 years then 2 in 3 weeks. I'm guessing it was a one-liner as I didn't send any sketches in and the NJpedias were very ordinary.

Nothing for me, but I did while away a train journey by starting on a sketch for next weeks last chance saloon

well done CC and EC on the near misses

Thanks, all. Best of luck for week 6.

way da go Exe Chris!!

Well done those who got on.

Yes, congrats to everyone who made the script!

Well done everyone who got e-mails. If anyone's interested, I got an e-mail from Comedy Wire this evening asking for volunteers to take part in an open mic session in New York on Monday - might be a bit far.

Do they pay travel expenses ?