Disabled Talent in TV and Comedy. Page 2

I've watched the teaser 4 or 5 times and liked it better with each viewing.
The shovelling down beans, the players face when his bum was grabbed and the awkward double take when he realised he's looking at the girls er shorts.
Material of this quality should be on tv.

Quote: Lazzard @ 7th October 2018, 11:10 AM

Thanks for good wishes, Simon - and yes, I see the similarities in our path to success/failure! Interested to see you're in partnership as a ProdCo. I'm doing the exact same thing as we speak. It seems to be a better way forward than waiting for your agent to hook you up, then going in as a poor defenceless writer to meet other ProdCos. Get a decent slate together and go out and sell, sell, sell! Once again, tons of luck with it.

My sentiment exactly Larry.. Nessa is actually my wife, we figured having one place to build a decent slate and house all out creative work would be preferable! I will hopefully see you sometime soon at the BAFTAS ??'? :) He who dares Rodders!

This time next year....

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 7th October 2018, 2:53 PM

I've watched the teaser 4 or 5 times and liked it better with each viewing.
The shovelling down beans, the players face when his bum was grabbed and the awkward double take when he realised he's looking at the girls er shorts.
Material of this quality should be on tv.

Thanks Stephen that's very kind of you to say and appreciate you taking the time to have a look. Commission or no commission we will definitely be airing the full pilot at some point soon... ish!

Quote: Lazzard @ 7th October 2018, 5:18 PM

This time next year....

Haha I too have been spouting that line out for many years now! And still watch a re-run at any given opportunity... God bless UK GOLD!