Looking for writing partner/s and generally like minded folk

Giant comedy nerd and aspiring writer/creator.

Though I was exposed to and still love Fawlty Towers/Blackadder/The Office/Royle Family/Alan Partridge and all the British greats as a kid, I now gravitate towards HBO and FX comedy shows and Comedy Central.
To me, they are currently the best at doing the whole "comedy in real life" thing and that's what gives me most inspiration to write!

Currently have a bunch of sketches written and working on, attempting to create an animated web series, taking an age as it's all by myself purely due to lack of finding people to collaborate with so far, and various other bits and bobs. My next step is to hopefully find some funny people to work with and to get to the stage of actually finishing something that I'm super proud of!

Please get in touch if you feel you would like to collaborate in any way/discuss ideas/chat about anything comedy and creative!

Hey,

Just sent you a PM :)

Remi from Scotland! Based u. Edinburgh, I'm of the same opinion/drive, have gravitated also toward American comedy in recent years. Launching as a standup oop here, and have prepared scores of material for an online comedy channel. If u wanna chat more, I'm game.