I read the news today oh boy! Page 1,994

Says the England hater who constantly refers to us as a separate therefore foreign country.

And yes wealth gatherers worried about their own bank accounts. Take a look at the financial interests of some of the loudest remoaners. Where are their investments based I wonder?

It's not just England. look at Germany. Look at Sweden. Look all over Europe. It's not that we are racists - honest! - but firstly everyone is scared of being over run and secondly with that senile old git Cable there really is no sensible alternative to the Tories!

Quote: Chappers @ 10th September 2018, 8:38 PM

It's not just England. look at Germany. Look at Sweden. Look all over Europe. It's not that we are racists - honest!

If you're in favor of anything other than wide-open borders and unfettered immigration then you're a racist, xenophobic Nazi. Or at least that's what the media, politicians and social media tell me...

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 10th September 2018, 12:21 AM

Says the England hater who constantly refers to us as a separate therefore foreign country.

And yes wealth gatherers worried about their own bank accounts. Take a look at the financial interests of some of the loudest remoaners. Where are their investments based I wonder?

Please quote anything I've ever said about hating England. I have good friends (Brexit Haters) who are English.
You ARE a separate country.
Ask Rees Mogg where his investments are based. Safely outside Britain.That's how much faith he puts in his country.
God, Alfred, you are so naive.

Yet not physically separate at all. Shall we put a border fence up then and send all the Scots expats who've settled here in English jobs and homes back to your separate country. It would double your population overnight and you'd been in the same position England was in that led to the Brexit vote.

Who tore the wall down anyway?

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 12th September 2018, 12:59 PM

Yet not physically separate at all. Shall we put a border fence up then and send all the Scots expats who've settled here in English jobs and homes back to your separate country. It would double your population overnight and you'd been in the same position England was in that led to the Brexit vote.

By that tokenn you might as well swap all the Scots in England with all the English in Scotland and I expect the numbers would balance equally. Your xenophobia is ridiculous, Alfred. As an aside, there are English people who are resident in Scotland and support, have even joined, the SNP and voted in the 2014 referendum to become independent. Does that surprise you?

Live video from offshore as Hurricane Florence rolls through. Intense.

Quote: Briosaid @ 13th September 2018, 2:51 PM

By that tokenn you might as well swap all the Scots in England with all the English in Scotland and I expect the numbers would balance equally. Your xenophobia is ridiculous, Alfred. As an aside, there are English people who are resident in Scotland and support, have even joined, the SNP and voted in the 2014 referendum to become independent. Does that surprise you?

You are welcome to go you know!

Quote: Chappers @ 13th September 2018, 10:06 PM

You are welcome to go you know!

You could have fooled me. At the time of the referendum, the 'British' politicians did all they could (including lying as usual) to keep us in the UK.That includes Scottish Brown, who had pensioners fearing they'd lose their pensions.

It's a nice day so I'm off to Salisbury to poison someone with a banned military grade nerve agent...er I mean visit the Cathedral.

Has anyone else watched that ridiculous interview? If anyone was in any doubts they did it they won't be now. Is this one of those double bluffs the Kremlin have put out to say 'would we have put two such bad interviewees out to incriminate themselves if they were real military agents?' :S

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 15th September 2018, 9:05 AM

Has anyone else watched that ridiculous interview?

Is Putin doing this as a show of strength ? He's basically saying, we all know what happened, but there's nothing you can do about it. So the interview is meant to look fake, meant to goad.

One of Putin's policies was to repatriate overseas Russian money. The UK being one of the biggest recipients. We've begun clamping down on dirty Russian money, and these killings brought the issue back into the media light. So Putin has got what he wanted. He also wanted Brexit so he can divide and conquer, he wants a weaker EU and an isolated UK. Very worrying the UK and America seem to be led by Putin in a number of ways.

Quote: Firkin @ 15th September 2018, 11:52 AM

Is Putin doing this as a show of strength ? He's basically saying, we all know what happened, but there's nothing you can do about it. So the interview is meant to look fake, meant to goad.

One of Putin's policies was to repatriate overseas Russian money. The UK being one of the biggest recipients. We've begun clamping down on dirty Russian money, and these killings brought the issue back into the media light. So Putin has got what he wanted. He also wanted Brexit so he can divide and conquer, he wants a weaker EU and an isolated UK. Very worrying the UK and America seem to be led by Putin in a number of ways.

Yes. And all the numpties follow the Brexit shit.

Much of that is probably right, Russia have been destabalising Europe and USA for a while with their interference and murdering rich expats who've settled here. It's not been the EU but individual countries who have sanctioned Russian trade and diplomacy. It's not been the EU but Nato who have put troops on their border as a warning after taking the Crimea. Would they have even taken it if the EU hadn't been courting Ukraine to join, possibly even Turkey, one of Russia's greatest enemies?

It's the creeping expansion of the ambitious EU that's caused much of the unrest but they won't own up to it. They've alienated USA and Russia and lost their 2nd biggest member with more bound to follow. Countries are sick of being told what they can do and seeing floods of immigrants ruin their quality of life. I give it 5 years before the EU collapses. It won't be so much the EU but Who are you?

Berlusconi says, 'All I really want is food, a place to sleep, and regular sex.' So why's he so desperate to stay out of jail?