Countdown Page 3

Quote: Nogget @ 30th September 2017, 7:15 PM

I want to see you get COMEDIANS on a letters round.

If I had those letters I'd probably go for DEMONIACS instead
Which I guess is what all comedians are deep down

Well I've been on & recorded my bit and I'll be on telly in September (which I'm not looking forward to)
But what a lovely time I had, such a brilliant experience
if anyone here has ever considered doing it then I would strongly advise you to go for it because it's great.

Only Connect next, I hope.

I'm on tomorrow as a contestant if anyone is interested

I've just set it to record Steve.

Ps is Rachael as fit in real life?

Puts feminist shield up for previous post.

LA LA LA!!!! Don't want to see how you did because I wanted to watch it on Catch up but it's not bloody there until the repeat early tomorrow morning!

Quote: Chappers @ 17th September 2018, 9:18 PM

LA LA LA!!!! Don't want to see how you did because I wanted to watch it on Catch up but it's not bloody there until the repeat early tomorrow morning!

You can download it on the All 4 App!

Where's your moustache? Did you shave it off for Rachel? Was it a reciprocal contract? No harm in dreaming eh. No spoilers for the others but well played. I reckon another day you'd have been there the whole week.

Very cool with the hi to Rachael and some great words there Steve. It's a shame they didn't give you anal beads because it's two words, good spot though (thought Susie was going to piss herself laughing).:P

No amount of VPN hanky panky would let me watch it yesterday, but I enlisted the help of a friend in Germany who downloaded it from a site in the UK via a machine in Switzerland, so I now have it in my grubby paws. Once I finish cleaning up today's brewing mess and de-grubbify my paws, I'll pour myself a beer and partake of the splendor.

I will point out that he is currently the number one seed
and my score is the highest losing score of the series so far
which makes me the biggest loser... oh hang on that doesn't sound right

Phoar .Lovey. ....... and Rachael's not bad either:P

Laughing out loud

There are rumours growing in the press and usual media that Rachael's sacking it and Vorderman is coming back.