What are you watching on TV? Page 2,130

Good episode of Air Crash Investigation on Blaze at 9pm called Kid In The Cockpit. An Aeroflot captain invited his kids in to the cockpit and let them sit in the captains seat and hold the controls mid-flight.

Just watched Tales from the Tour Bus on BBC4.

Fascinating documentary. Some of the 60s rock bands seem to have survived better than the 70s ones - Phil May of the Pretty Things looked incredible compared to Rat and Brian James of the Damned.

It brought back memories of my brief period of following Girlschool around and being with them backstage.

We've heard all about you hanging round girl schools - dirty boy.

Well there's a Y in the day today so that would be the Big Bang theory then

Michael Moore's stunning new revelations are back. This time he's arguing that Trump is corrupt. There's no stopping this guy.

Just watching some Last of The Summer Wine, season 1. Didn't realise how great Michael Bates is in it. Very Underrated in the show IMO, gets overlooked for Foggy and Truly.

LOTSW was okay but it didn't go on long enough. There was so much more ground to cover.

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 27th September 2018, 10:15 AM

LOTSW was okay but it didn't go on long enough. There was so much more ground to cover.

Agreed. Had a lot more mileage in it. The characters never get old and I can't believe they stopped it. So much potential.

Doctor Who was another one. More, please.

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 27th September 2018, 12:33 PM

Doctor Who was another one. More, please.

Agreed, such more mileage in Doctor Who. Got more potential with fantastic actors in and I hope it goes on forever. :P

I love the versatility of the actor. He looks so different now from when he started.

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 27th September 2018, 12:42 PM

I love the versatility of the actor. He looks so different now from when he started.

Indeed he does. I also like how many assistants the doctor has since it's started. Seems like a employment agency or something.

Sod Doctor Who

Why can't we have more James Bond movies?

There's only been about 17 f**king billion of them

Open All Hours: The Ginger Men.

Best episode from the show.

Currently watching Tripper's Day