Newsjack Series 19 Page 9

Quote: smudger @ 18th September 2018, 8:31 PM

Too focused on digs at Brexiteers and their supporters. Anti Trump. Anti Boris anti Rees Mogg. All Brexiteers are thick racists blah blah yawn yawn. No balance. No cutting edge satire. Too establishment friendly and scared to be outspoken..

So it's too radical and anti-government while simultaneously too tame and pro-establishment? Hmmm...

All the best this week everyone.

Would love to hear if anyone was there.

Quote: Chris Hallam @ 20th September 2018, 6:37 AM

So it's too radical and anti-government while simultaneously too tame and pro-establishment? Hmmm...

I think it's more about "counter culture" becoming "culture". If everything is subversive then nothing is. But it's about taste as much as anything, and there is no accounting for that.

And good luck everyone getting into tonights show. It's always nice to see BCG forum regulars getting in.

Not long to go now. Good luck everyone!

If it saves a few hits of the refresh button, emails came out approx 6:40 last week.

Anybody's game at the minute seeing as there hasn't been any leaks this time. It could be you!

Good luck.

Yep, even if you don't make the script, there's always the pre-script stage.

Keep going. Deliver consistent quality and you will be noticed.

Just searched Twitter for the #Newsjack hashtag and someone says they've had the good email. Seems a bit early, isn't it normally 6.30pm-ish?

Not me this week by the sounds of it.

Do the NJ team still do the "all the emails have been sent out" tweet?

We got the good email - extremely delighted! :)

I've seen someone's had an almost email now too. Safe to write this week off now if you've not heard.

*checks inbox again*

Quote: Bonzo @ 20th September 2018, 6:19 PM

We got the good email - extremely delighted! :)

Congrats!

Have received the nearly but no cigar e-mail. Hope other posters go one better.

Got the nearly email!
Actually quite encouraged.

Nearly for me!

I got the 'made it to the script, read out in the radio theatre, but didnt make the final cut' email!

Never had that one before, always had the made it or nothing email!

Getting there, onto episode 3 hehehe!

J x